CCD-Lock - A freeware audio CD copy protector

Written by Lasse Penttinen @ 27 Jun 2002 13:07 User comments (18)

The people of our affiliate site Burnarchive.de are working on a freeware audio CD protection software. According to them it seems to offer quite high level of protection.
Nice way to piss off you friends if nothing else ;)

Translated from German with Babelfish

CCD LOCK is at present the probably most efficient Freeware copy protection for audio CD's. The program changes the TOC von CloneCD CloneCD-Images in such a way the fact that it copies and/or ribs to 95% is prevented. Contrary to the commercial copy protection procedures also the talk Book standard, which defines only one session for the "Compact Disc digital audio", is kept; this leads usually to fewer problems with plays on older CD Playern.

Burnarchive.de In German only

More news

Related news

113.8.2002 3:27

I need yor information about this. My OS windows 98se,mB KX7-333,Via driver 4in442 version. When I'm install this software not success and the message file ARINImgr.dll not success loading.

Yongki

230.9.2002 19:23
digibice

no se

324.10.2002 11:51
nok

paokara omadara!

paokara

424.10.2002 11:52
nok

nok

524.10.2002 11:53
nok

good

paokara

624.10.2003 12:37
Marius47

fvv dfdxdx

727.10.2003 9:22
SantaK

nice

| $ //\ ||\|| T //\ ||< |

826.9.2004 9:17

Can someone please put a link directly to the file download. This file is impossible to find. Can't read german so the website is not helpfull. So please post the link or the file

926.9.2004 9:32

Ok i got it myself, but it does not work with MoZILLA or I.E. Here's the link if any one can get the file can the please post it here. Thanks... http://www.cdr-download.de/cdr-download-cgi/leech/antileech.cgi?ccd-Lock

1026.9.2004 9:34

Here's another link no luck here either. http://www.fullprograms.co.uk/article1634.html

1126.9.2004 9:53

I give up! This file does not exist. I serched every website.... Any body have any suggestions to portect my Music Cd's. I'm a DJ that sell'd my cd's and i loose money when people copy it. And yes i pay for the music. I use all vinyls. And if you didn't know vinyl cost's and arm and a leg. Working the clubs just get's me by. The Cd's makes that extra to pay for more equipment. Please help!

1230.3.2005 3:32

I have a copy of this application if anyone wants it. Just send me a mail and I will forward on. Works ok with xp os.

133.11.2006 16:26

my mail id *email removed* please send me one copy

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Oct 2009 @ 7:17

1414.7.2007 2:14
mp1888
158.11.2008 1:26

hi
plz send me the download link of CCD-Lock
to *email removed*

thanks alot

1628.10.2009 5:33

hi there,
can someone send me a name or a link for almost the same type of program as ccd, but that works for dvd's?? please its urgent

1717.6.2010 1:24
bhawani
Unverified new user

bast cd locker in afterdawn.com

189.5.2011 5:20

Originally posted by troy1001:
I give up! This file does not exist. I serched every website....
You sound like me 15 years ago :) 48 crates of vinyl towards the end of my career.... I appreciate the fact that you do not use c.d. mixers or computers because those guys can suck it ---> fake A$$ wanna beezzzzz

No time for Leap frog!!!