CCD-Lock - A freeware audio CD copy protector

Written by Lasse Penttinen @ 27 Jun 2002 13:07 User comments (18)

The people of our affiliate site Burnarchive.de are working on a freeware audio CD protection software. According to them it seems to offer quite high level of protection.
Nice way to piss off you friends if nothing else ;)

Translated from German with Babelfish

CCD LOCK is at present the probably most efficient Freeware copy protection for audio CD's. The program changes the TOC von CloneCD CloneCD-Images in such a way the fact that it copies and/or ribs to 95% is prevented. Contrary to the commercial copy protection procedures also the talk Book standard, which defines only one session for the "Compact Disc digital audio", is kept; this leads usually to fewer problems with plays on older CD Playern.

Burnarchive.de In German only

113.8.2002 3:27

I need yor information about this. My OS windows 98se,mB KX7-333,Via driver 4in442 version. When I'm install this software not success and the message file ARINImgr.dll not success loading.

Yongki

230.9.2002 19:23
digibice

no se

324.10.2002 11:51
nok

paokara omadara!

paokara

424.10.2002 11:52
nok

nok

524.10.2002 11:53
nok

good

paokara

624.10.2003 12:37
Marius47

fvv dfdxdx

727.10.2003 9:22
SantaK

nice

| $ //\ ||\|| T //\ ||< |

826.9.2004 9:17

Can someone please put a link directly to the file download. This file is impossible to find. Can't read german so the website is not helpfull. So please post the link or the file

926.9.2004 9:32

Ok i got it myself, but it does not work with MoZILLA or I.E. Here's the link if any one can get the file can the please post it here. Thanks... http://www.cdr-download.de/cdr-download-cgi/leech/antileech.cgi?ccd-Lock

1026.9.2004 9:34

Here's another link no luck here either. http://www.fullprograms.co.uk/article1634.html

1126.9.2004 9:53

I give up! This file does not exist. I serched every website.... Any body have any suggestions to portect my Music Cd's. I'm a DJ that sell'd my cd's and i loose money when people copy it. And yes i pay for the music. I use all vinyls. And if you didn't know vinyl cost's and arm and a leg. Working the clubs just get's me by. The Cd's makes that extra to pay for more equipment. Please help!

1230.3.2005 3:32

I have a copy of this application if anyone wants it. Just send me a mail and I will forward on. Works ok with xp os.

133.11.2006 16:26

my mail id *email removed* please send me one copy

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Oct 2009 @ 7:17

1414.7.2007 2:14
mp1888
158.11.2008 1:26

hi
plz send me the download link of CCD-Lock
to *email removed*

thanks alot

1628.10.2009 5:33

hi there,
can someone send me a name or a link for almost the same type of program as ccd, but that works for dvd's?? please its urgent

1717.6.2010 1:24
bhawani
Unverified new user

bast cd locker in afterdawn.com

189.5.2011 5:20

Originally posted by troy1001:
I give up! This file does not exist. I serched every website....
You sound like me 15 years ago :) 48 crates of vinyl towards the end of my career.... I appreciate the fact that you do not use c.d. mixers or computers because those guys can suck it ---> fake A$$ wanna beezzzzz

No time for Leap frog!!!

Latest news

A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies (25 Jun 2016 15:21)
A group of security researchers have found a vulnerability in Google's Chrome browser that allows downloading movies straight from Netflix. This is obviously not a feature especially the entertainment ....
Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads (25 Jun 2016 14:05)
For a long time Netflix was adamant on its pricing. No changes were made for a long time and everything seemed to be good. The markets obviously reacted and more expensive deals and original ....
Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers (25 Jun 2016 12:01)
Spotify has told The Telegraph that it has surpassed the 100 million mark in subscribers. Paying subscribers was earlier this year reported to have passed 30 million. Apple meanwhile is having ....
Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera (18 Jun 2016 18:05)
The next iPhone will be a major upgrade to current iPhone 6s. This biyearly full upgrade cycle provides us with a bigger upgrade every two years. But how will Apple update its number one product, ....
OnePlus releases new flagship killer, smaller X discontinued OnePlus releases new "flagship killer", smaller X discontinued (18 Jun 2016 16:11)
The small Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus took the world by storm two years ago by releasing a super cheap flagship smartphone. They called it the flagship killer, and it indeed challenged ....