Last week's charts

Written by Jari Ketola @ 26 Nov 2002 12:23 User comments (5)

Last week's charts Here are last week's charts again.
Absolutely nothing to say about the software charts. Apart from a couple of changes in position, it's exactly the same as last week.

Dj Quesito stayed on top of the MP3 chart. Georgex moved up a couple of positions to sixth and Aethyr entered the chart at seventh with Nameless

Dela managed to top the forum chart - even though we excluded the DVDXCopy forums from the count. Now we're seeing more of the familiar names on the Forum chart as well. Welcome back, guys!

Here are the charts in their full beauty:

Hot programs

1. SmartRipper v2.41
2. Streambox VCR v1.0 beta 3.1
3. TMPGEnc v2.59.47.155
4. XviD Codec (Koepi's 04102002 bin)
5. DVD2AVI v1.77.3
6. DVD Decrypter v3.1.4.0
7. Nero burning ROM v5.5.9.17.1
8. Alcohol 120% v1.3.5.1125
9. VirtualDub v1.4.12
10. DV-Tool v0.31

Hot MP3s

1. Dj Quesito/Gettopoet : "BIN LADEN vs BUSH CLUB EDIT"
2. TY JORDAN, FEATURING MICHAEL JACKSON : "I HAVE THIS DREAM(PART1)"
3. 2CoXX : "Full Frontal Nudity"
4. Dj Quesito/Gettopoet : "Bin Laden vs Bush Radio Edit"
5. Loud Sound Disorder : "Eminem Diss"
6. georgex : "boys boys boys - sabrina remix"
7. Aethyr : "Nameless"
8. Alliance : "Sleep With One Eye Open"
9. Blind Lesbians of Uganda : "Masturbating Is A Crime (Wankers Will Be Punished)"
10. Days On End : "Past these eyes"

Top forum users

1. Dela
2. Biosgain
3. mike4692
4. A_Klingon
5. d0qtrX
6. Insite
7. loaded
8. Racemann
9. jnihil
10. Wizkid

126.11.2002 22:29

Now *that's* more like it! When sifted through the proper filter, one can more readily see the TRUE a/D family members! My instincts tell me that these fine people will still be here even *after* other forums come and go. -- Klingee --

227.11.2002 4:05

Ah there is every1 again. I was beginning to wonder where every1 was gone. I didn't even know the dvdxcopy threads were still in existance. I was wondering who the hell all the new people are and where were all the usual suspects gone!

327.11.2002 4:05

427.11.2002 8:21

"You can say that again!" (OOoops. Looks like you did!) :) AHA ! So *that's* how you topped the charts again, eh? Double posting. You bugger. <gg> (I'm waiting for a 'blue' room, or an 'orange' room Dela, to go along with the (other) 'green' room and the Pink room here). What do you suppose a/D's got up it's sleeve for next time? (dRD is quite sneaky, you know). -- Klingy --

527.11.2002 8:25

No actually, that double post was accidental. I got a message saying some file didn't exist! Tell me that that never happened to you and listen to how loud I'll laugh!