Apple releases fixed version of iTunes for Windows

Written by Petteri Pyyny (Google+) @ 22 Oct 2003 16:27 User comments (6)

Apple releases fixed version of iTunes for Windows Apple has released rather rapidly a new version of its iTunes for Windows multimedia player, after being publicly criticized for releasing a version with couple of major bugs in it.
The changelog includes fixes for problems that appeared using Windows 2000 Pro, where installing iTunes, in some occassions, caused computer to fail on restart. Also, problems with older third-party CD/DVD burning tools have been addressed.

Company already ships the improved version, iTunes for Windows v4.1.1, from its website and plans to notify users of the older version during the next week about the update.

Source: News.com

122.10.2003 23:43

I don't really care...

www.mp3.com/adsr - I produce various styles of electronic music.

223.10.2003 5:45

You cared enough to post that you don't care.

323.10.2003 20:15

Ooooh boy, I still won't use it.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33

424.10.2003 0:17

No i really really really don't care.. I don't care so much that i had to let people know that I don't care. Take care! lol JD

www.mp3.com/adsr - I produce various styles of electronic music.

524.10.2003 8:09

Nice to see they are rapid in fixing things. When I have the time Ill try it out.

66.11.2003 10:12

they should focus building a 64 bit os for their new "super-duper" g5, then bother trying to integrate their crappy programs into windows.

"I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive" - Albert Einstein

For the best quality mp3s use EAC (exact audio copy) to rip your audio CDs and LAME to encode them. Follow this guide: