BitBurners.com has published an article that shows the results of several quality tests with different blank DVD media burned with a Pioneer DVR-110D.
We have just upgraded our test facilities with Pioneer DVR-110D recorders yesterday and here are the first test results. In these initial tests we burned a number popular media types and scanned the error rates.
Overall the 110 seems to be a worthy successor for the 109/A09. Already the results demonstrate high quality and usually it improves in time as the Firmware updates are released.
The first tests included following media:
* DataWrite Silver Printable 8x DVD-R (ProdiscF01)
* RiDisc Blue 8x DVD-R (TTG02)
* Traxdata 8x DVD-R (RitekG05)
* DataWrite 2.4x DVD+R DL (RitekD01)
* RiDisc 16x DVD+R (CMC MAG M01)
* Verbatim DVD+R 16x (MCC 004)
* Taiyo Yuden DVD+R 8x (YUDEN000-T02-000)
* Tuffdisc DVD+R 8x (TTG02)
To view the results visit: http://www.bitburners.com/option,com_simpleboard/Itemid,34/func,view/catid,28/id,317/#317
The site is also giving away a Pioneer DVR-110D to a lucky member. All you have to do is post on this thread, why you think you should get the burner. The member chosen will also receive a Goldmembership license from VSO Software. The Goldmembership subscription entitles you to use all current VSO-Software products as well as upcoming ones for your lifetime.