SlySoft offers discount on all products

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 01 Jun 2007 19:58 User comments (22)

SlySoft offers discount on all products SlySoft is once again offering discounts to new users buying their products. This time, the company is offering a 20% discount on all its products to celebrate adding GameJackal Pro to its software line-up. After the Australian manufacturer Jacal Consulting Pty. had stopped the development of their software GameJackal due to changes in the Australian copyright, SlySoft acquired all rights on this product. As of now, GameJackal Pro is only developed and sold by SlySoft.
SlySoft's products include the mega-popular, anti-DRM tool AnyDVD (and AnyDVD HD for Blu-Ray and HD DVD), popular DVD backup software CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile for portable devices, CloneCD and now GameJackal Pro. To take advantage of this offer, enter "gamejackal" (without quotes) into the coupon box at the bottom of the check-out form while buying any SlySoft software.

The offer applies to all products bought as new, but not to upgrades. The offer is valid until June, 24th 2007.

CloneDVD Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/clonedvd.cfm

CloneDVD Mobile Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_tools/clonedvd_mobile.cfm

For information on AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, GameJackal Pro or CloneCD, click HERE.

Source:
SlySoft

11.6.2007 23:33

I usually would be against foreign companies coming and taking Australian jobs but on this hand i think ill make the exception. Well done for keeping a good thing going.

22.6.2007 0:00

meh hate their pricing scheme tho something that should be 15-25$ on "sale" for 37 or 40 at a normal price of 50 is BS in my book.

32.6.2007 3:56

SlySoft products are simply the best with the best support

They work so well that you begin to take them for granted

ThankYou SlySoft for all the work (and cash) that you've saved me

Victor

42.6.2007 4:11

Originally posted by catfreak:
SlySoft products are simply the best with the best support

They work so well that you begin to take them for granted

ThankYou SlySoft for all the work (and cash) that you've saved me

Victor
Ya but dosent give them a excuse to price it the same as the normal corporate trash dose :P

New sig thought
Anti corp
Uber btchy
Anti crap products
Uber whiny
LOL damn I need a life >>
LOL

52.6.2007 6:20

if it was more than a year supscription id be more inclined to actualy pay for this software. 50 bucks for just one year is pretty pricy, especialy when you already know youll be usuing it way longer than one year.

62.6.2007 6:25

Originally posted by georgeluv:
WAIT......I know they like to charge more when they update to a new version but normally...you get free updates till then....
I guess they are making moeny off it...altho they do not push retail boxes thus selling it for 1/4th of that would be as good.....I guess they know their consumers well sale it high gain fame and everyone will have a copy from the torrents and some of them will buy it because they think tis worth 50...a year....

72.6.2007 7:15

When you purchase one of our products you will receive the following:
A registration key that prevents the trial version from expiring after 21 days.
Technical support for one year
Free lifetime updates
You do get free updates for life, but the support is what is 1 year limited.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Jun 2007 @ 9:38

82.6.2007 8:50

Actually that gives them a reason to charge more than the corporate crap software that does half as much. And even the half it does, it doesn't do well. Besides if you don't like it there are other free tools out there that will do it for you. Some people just prefer to pay for the ease provided by slysoft.

92.6.2007 8:59

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
Well if you purchased all of the software they offer you would save 51.11%. You automatically get 31.11% off buy purchase the software as a bundle. Then add in the coupon code and you save an extra 20%. Thats a pretty good deal.

102.6.2007 12:25

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
but if you bought them all in a bundle thats 150 for at best 50$ in software and since you have to buy new yearly it makes anti virus pay schemes look beyond reproach.

if they sold them all for 19 a pop its roughly 119 for the lot or 87 at discount bundle what they are doing is the same damn thing corporations do to nickel and dime you to death so this like many other would products are better found "from the deep" than to ask for a anal probe with purchase.

112.6.2007 13:48

@ZippyDSM

I think you are missing the point. You are not charged yearly for the software. Once you buy it it is yours for life and you can update the program for free for life. The only thing is you get free direct tech support from the company for 1 year,and after that you are told to use the SlySoft forums for support. And in their own defense the employees of SlySoft can commonly be found helping people on the forums along with everyday people like yourself and I.

And to clear up the math/purchasing problems for all, to purchase every piece of software from SlySoft, incl. the extra USD $30 for the High-Def. option, the total would come out to $124

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Jun 2007 @ 13:49

"Some people have no damn sense." - Nephilim, March 27 2007 @ 18:08

122.6.2007 13:58

Originally posted by PeaInAPod:
@ZippyDSM

and at thos prices there should be no "limits" is what I am saying.
124$ is insane for something they only will support for a year I'd rather buy it for 20 and skip their support system al together.

132.6.2007 15:01
Shardel

All the support you will ever need are on the Slysoft forum and
Afterdawn's forum. What is being overlooked here is the lifetime
updates. Every time a new encryption comes out, AnyDVD does an
update. Usually with other purchased software, what you buy is what
you get. If there is a newer version you end up paying again for
the update. On something that is changed as often as encryption,
AnyDVD is the biggest bargain around. I have owned it for several
years.
Also AnyDVD works with the other software I already owned. That is
a big plus too.

142.6.2007 15:43

@ZippyDSM

Sorry bud, I misunderstood you. That last post cleared things up for me.

152.6.2007 17:42

Although the "Support" is limited to 1 year you don't even really need it.

99% of issues that pop-up will probably be discussed in the forum at SlySoft which is free forever so although you don't get "direct" support forever you get "indirect", via the forum, support for free forever.

You do get lifetime upgrades to the program which isn't bad if you spend $40 once and get updates for life.

Heck, anti-virus programs etc. charge you that much a year to keep your Anti virus database subscription!

Also, the ability to just pay the "upgrade" difference between AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD (reg. $30, but $24 with this offer) instead of buying AnyDVD HD standalone is a nice touch too.

All in all its not a bad deal, IMO.

163.6.2007 13:26

well i already own these great products

Hands down SLySOFT #1

just checked out all the discounts/coupons here below is total

AnyDvD was $49.00 by it's self
CloneDvD2 was $39.00 by it's self
total of $88.00

next bundle price with savings of 21.59%

AnyDvD $38.42
CloneDvD2 $30.58
total of $69.00

total of $69.00 on page where you buy this

put in "gamejackal" coupon code...in proper place

then at bottom of page the total becomes
$55.20 total

what a savings for the two best programs on the market as of
now..........................

AnyDvD.....
CloneDvD2..
$55.20 what a deal......................

keep up the great work SLYSOFT!!!
#1 hands down......................

175.6.2007 0:23
duckNrun

I only own Any DVD though I have demo'd the clones...

I have NEVER needed support. They have NEVER failed me.

When you consider the number of updates that you get (UNLIMITED) and how often you get them (VERY OFTEN-- each time they tweak the DRM I get a FREE update) the cost is minimal.

Would $20 be better than $40... yeah sure but NOT if it interfered with the development of updates.

If you can't be bothered to pay them go get one of the freeware proggies and live and die by some guy finding the 'free' (pun intented) time to make an update.

Also AnyDVD saved tons of people who have it run at start up during the last Sony Rootkit fiasco and recently when my friends popped a new music CD into his PC and it told him he had to 'update' his software to play it he quickly ejected it, loaded up AnyDVD and **poof** message gone and music played. I figure the update was some license BS to insure he couldn't rip it.

Other people can do what they want to, but for me and my house we will follow Slysoft.

Keep up the good works!

185.6.2007 0:30

Originally posted by duckNrun:
I only own Any DVD though I have demo'd the clones...

I have NEVER needed support. They have NEVER failed me.

Keep up the good works!
the same can be said for high DVD/CD prices :P

195.6.2007 8:10
duckNrun

When I buy one of the Harry Potter movies what do I get?

A disc with ONE movie and a series of extras. When they re-release the disc as a 'special edition' do I get updated for free??? Nope. When they re-release the 'special edition' as 'the ultimate edition' do I get updated for free? Nope

Can the cost of the Harry disc be spread out over my whole collection thereby reducing it's per item cost while benefiting my whole collection through the purchase of it? Nope (Any DVD if used on 100 disc reduces the cost to about .40 per disc-- hardly anything to gripe about and a small pittance to pay to insure that the disc is protected and can be used as the purchaser sees fit)

Can Harry Potter be used over and over to help protect my purchases of any number of DVDs or CDs? Nope.

Does a high priced DVD or CD insure that it or another disc I payed for that is broken through the use of DRM will work on MY equipment? Nope (and will the store I bought the broken disc from REFUND my money when I take it back and explain that it cannot play on my equipment due to this DRM breaking it? NOPE they will point to the disclaimer on the label warning me of this and say sorry...maybe you would like to buy a new player while you are here that CAN play this new disc!)

When I want to put this disc onto a backup so as to protect the fragile media it is on does the disc allow me to do this? Nope.

Does Harry Potter have an option for me to just skip to the movie I paid for without having to watch the adverts, some of which are in totally different (and sometimes inappropriate!) categories than the genre of the disc I just paid for? Nope Harry wants to remind me/ incourage me to spend more money on Black Snake Moan.. a good movie but not a preview I want my 7 year old watching!)

If during the first year of owning Harry Potter on disc do I get to call Universal up and get support about how to use the disc or if/when I begin to have trouble using it (say it starts to have trouble playing..oops fingerprints or a scratch-- or worse yet the standard is no longer the standard and it will not play on ALL hardware and so when i take it to Granny and it doesnt play can I call them up and ask them to help me to get it to play on HER hardware)? Nope

If I have this disc playing in my computer (IF I CAN have this disc paying in my computer-- without requiring some additional protection software installed: read my post about the new cd) will it protect me from other discs installing rootkits or other unwanted/malicious software? Nope

If I want to put this movie onto my iPod does the disc have a feature that allow me to do this? No

So while SOMEBODY COULD say that the justifications for the price of this software could also be used to justify the high price of a CD/DVD I think they're mixing apples and oranges :p

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Jun 2007 @ 8:13

208.6.2007 12:28
bdwc

sly software any dvd is a good program i demoed it and was well satified. I havent bought it because of all the info they want
when you buy on line why do they need my address and telephone number
i would think all they would need would is card number and name/ email

218.6.2007 14:10
duckNrun

chances are the address info is to verify that the card purchase is valid and to reduce the risks of charge backs due to stolen cards.

2229.6.2007 5:38

Way to go Slysoft. Keep on cranking out the quality product.