MTV premieres full length film on mobile phones for first time

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 24 Jun 2007 12:12 User comments (13)

MTV premieres full length film on mobile phones for first time According to the Hollywood Reporter, MTV will, for the first time, release a full-length movie for mobile phones before it ever airs on television.
"Super Sweet 16: The Movie", an extension of the hit show, "My Super Sweet 16", will premier on Verizon's V Cast TV after it debuts a day earlier on Comcast's Movies on Demand service.

The movie will air on MTV on July 8th and be available for purchase on DVD two days later.

According to the network the movie "chronicles the story of two best friends trying to outdo each other as they both plan their long-awaited sweet 16 party."

Source:
TheHollywood Reporter

124.6.2007 12:26

Wow! What a movie can't wait for this to come out :) (laughs at sarcasm)

224.6.2007 12:42
gogochar

Everyone better start buying stock in your local eye doctor's office. My eyes!

324.6.2007 13:08

What a bunch of douchebags...

424.6.2007 13:12

Hahaha they are special. This is a funny article. Why would anybody in their right mind want to see this.

524.6.2007 14:07

Originally posted by spydah:
I think the real question is why would anyone pay to watch this on their phones :)

624.6.2007 14:52

Oh come now, I know you want to watch a couple spoiled pieces of sh!t bitch, moan, and back stab each other Dvd! LOL! I wouldnt even watch that garbage if it was free.

724.6.2007 17:01

Oh, to be a rich, spoiled brat.

824.6.2007 17:04

You know cellphone use has caused more wrecks now than drunk driving.. All we need now is movie for idiots to be watching while driving down the road... Time to invest in a cell jammer and/or some device to totally destroy your cell phone when I pass by...lol

924.6.2007 20:01

MTV is a bit behind the game.
I have about 30 movies on my cellphone.

Yay for piracy!

1024.6.2007 21:38

Originally posted by hikaricor:
MTV is a bit behind the game.
I have about 30 movies on my cellphone.

Yay for piracy!
What phone do you have? Unless you have a smart phone with a 3GB+ memory card, I'm going to play the "bullshit card"...

1124.6.2007 22:39

where can u download full movies without payin for it

1225.6.2007 2:13

The movie that is getting released is crap from MTV and my question is how high is the quality.

1325.6.2007 19:47

Originally posted by hikaricor:
MTV is a bit behind the game.
I have about 30 movies on my cellphone.

Yay for piracy!
I stuck a 2gb memory card in the phone I bought last Friday... so I'm pretty sure that I'm serious.