AfterDawn: Tech news

Store ads reveal Xbox 360 price drop

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 31 Jul 2007 14:50 User comments (33)

Store ads reveal Xbox 360 price drop Although Microsoft has yet to make an official word on the matter, leaked ads from a few prominent retail stores have revealed that by mid-August there will in fact be a $50 USD price drop on the Xbox 360.
The Premium pack will now sell for $349.99 and include a copy of "Table Tennis." The Elite unit will only see a $30 USD drop to $449.99 while the Core unit will see a $20 USD drop to $279.99.

There have been rumors however, that Microsoft will be completely dropping the Core unit from production after it sells itself out.

Source:
BetaNews

Previous Next  

33 user comments

131.7.2007 14:53

Nice, gotta like a price drop.

231.7.2007 14:59

They should of dropped the price by $50 on all models,but theyre main focus is selling Premiums.Oh well at least its a price drop:|

331.7.2007 15:20
AXT
Inactive

I saw this coming from a mile away.

431.7.2007 15:38

Nice to see a bit of a price drop on things. I wonder how much help this will give Microsoft in its console sales as compared to the similar drop Sony did with its console. Granted Sony took a $100 off its console but this gets might be why Microsoft decided on a $30 drop for the Elite. That puts it at $50 below Sony's 60GB PS3.

Well, only time will tell how much of a boost this gives Microsoft in the console department.

Peace

531.7.2007 15:57

Sorry, but this is a poor effort by M$, this should have happend a logn time ago, and with a bigger price drop. Frankly i think M$ can easily kill the ps3 off by dropping say $100 off each model, i mean seriosuly if taht ahppens, Sony can't do anything, and then also the Wii is put under pressure, can u imaging, the core at 100! that would just be amazng, i coudl see it selling like crazy. I doubt M$ will pull their Core version, its ncie they ahve 3 different price ranges all for different levels of consumer so they can all buy the product.

631.7.2007 18:20

^^^ well u guys shouldn't forget that the sony price drop is temporary till the 60 gig is out of stock then back up to 599 for the 80gig. So if the MS price drop is permanent than that gives it a big edge on sony in the long run. a core for 279 is good and the premium for 349 is great. premium 360 for 349$ vs 80gig and only ps3 for 599. who wins?

731.7.2007 22:09

The real winners in this scenario, in my opinion, are the used market consumers. All the people who buy into this typical and as mentioned "expected" marketing, and purchase a new 360 are going to create a whole sub market for used consoles. If Microsoft, and this may be giving too much credit to a bottom line oriented company, understands their consumer's trends and the recent emergence of trade in deals for all consoles by retail vendors, then getting rid of a cheaper almost equally expensive to create product is almost ingenious. Again a lot of "IF" statements here but in my bottom line if some poor, otherwise non potential buyer, kid is able to afford a used Xbox 360. Then by God keep buying those slick new black (oh mi oh my)360s with, currently, useless 80 gig hard drives.

81.8.2007 0:42

I want an Xbox360 so bad. I cannot buy it until I start hearing good things about it not breaking. I do not like the idea of returning it 3 times before I get a good one. 2 People I know have had to do this.

91.8.2007 1:36

x360 dosnt really have what it takes to top the ps3. i have both and by far the ps3 is doing great. xbox exclusives are gay like games like call of juarez and crap like that. then they saw how big the ps3 is doing with their Temporary price drop. now they want to be gay. im pisseed.

101.8.2007 1:36

x360 dosnt really have what it takes to top the ps3. i have both and by far the ps3 is doing great. xbox exclusives are gay like games like call of juarez and crap like that. then they saw how big the ps3 is doing with their Temporary price drop. now they want to be gay. im pisseed.

111.8.2007 8:03

Originally posted by Riotard:
Sorry, but this is a poor effort by M$, this should have happend a logn time ago, and with a bigger price drop. Frankly i think M$ can easily kill the ps3 off by dropping say $100 off each model, i mean seriosuly if taht ahppens, Sony can't do anything, and then also the Wii is put under pressure, can u imaging, the core at 100! that would just be amazng, i coudl see it selling like crazy. I doubt M$ will pull their Core version, its ncie they ahve 3 different price ranges all for different levels of consumer so they can all buy the product.
They can always decrease it more after they see where Sony goes with the 80GB model. A $50 decrease now will give them some room to make another $50 decrease in the Fall/Winter. Remember, the 65nm chip is not only better in that it reduces heat output, but it is also cheaper to manufacture, so there is more room to shift savings to the customer, not that they have given any indication that they will. It's good to know though.

Quote:
x360 dosnt really have what it takes to top the ps3. i have both and by far the ps3 is doing great. xbox exclusives are gay like games like call of juarez and crap like that. then they saw how big the ps3 is doing with their Temporary price drop. now they want to be gay. im pisseed.
Gay is kinda harsh (if your not Gay of course :-P). A price drop is always good, especially if it's not temporary.

Quote:
I want an Xbox360 so bad. I cannot buy it until I start hearing good things about it not breaking. I do not like the idea of returning it 3 times before I get a good one. 2 People I know have had to do this.
I want one too. My favorite feature is playing custom soundtracks in-game. I played a PS3 title this past weekend, and the game music was horrible. I had played the same game on the 360 and the experience was much more enjoyable. Although the PS3 is an impressive piece of hardware, I am leaning toward a 360 for the gaming experience. This may change as Sony releases better titles and possibly more firmware upgrades to add more user-customization features.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 8:11

121.8.2007 8:09

Now the problem is what should I get? Xbox 360 Elite or Ps3? they are only $50 difference. I already changed two xbox 360 due to RRD. If xbox 360 coming with nano 65 chip and not breaking anymore, I will choose xbox 360.

131.8.2007 8:14

Originally posted by rahula:
Now the problem is what should I get? Xbox 360 Elite or Ps3? they are only $50 difference. I already changed two xbox 360 due to RRD. If xbox 360 coming with nano 65 chip and not breaking anymore, I will choose xbox 360.
It's really tough to say now. Both consoles have +'s and -'s. I'm, still on the fence but leaning towards the 360. The new chip may push me over to the MS camp if the PS3 titles still don't impress me. But I've already decided to wait until next Spring. Hopefully BOTH consoles will have some decent homebrew by then. It is tough to wait. Convince one friend to buy a PS3 and another to buy a 360...lol
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 8:15

141.8.2007 13:55

Originally posted by URYNOME:
I want an Xbox360 so bad. I cannot buy it until I start hearing good things about it not breaking. I do not like the idea of returning it 3 times before I get a good one. 2 People I know have had to do this.
the new 64nm units will start hittign the stores later this year keep your eyes out for that info ^^

I think the price cuts are meek if it was 50 across the board I would like it more but then anythign off the premium price is good :P

I wont get one till next year tho.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 14:00

151.8.2007 14:04

I'm so sick of hearing about this. I own an Xbox 360, got a Core used off an auction site for $200 and added my HDD later, once again, cheaper. There's no way I was going to pay $400 for a premium, though, it is a better value brand new, but what about the people who bought it, and now see an EVEN BETTER VALUE (game packed in) and $50 cheaper? Or the Elite that just released less than 2 months ago, and is now CHEAPER. I'd be really ticked.

What's with all this "wait till they get the 65nm chip, blah blah blah, it will be cheaper, yada yada yada..." If it were that much cheaper, and made the system run cooler, don't you think they would've included it before? Go ahead and say they are doing all this "research" to make the system better, but you're only fooling yourself. They have a spec that, for the life of the product, they pretty much have to follow.

It's not like these chips are your standard Intel, AMD or Nvidia, they are CUSTOM made for these consoles. I know sometimes there are upgrades and things go in cycles, but we are talking about consoles that are not even TWO YEARS OLD (and not even ONE in Sony's case, though they pushed it back far enough.) Not only should the consoles not be in line for an upgrade ALREADY, but the prices should be FALLING alot more than this, especially with all the consoles launched and the holiday season on the horizon.

IMHO, the price drops aren't enough. PC makers squeeze every penny out of their machines, but if it sits on the shelf for too long, the components become out of date and the price gets slashed over and over on out of date tech. So with the line between PC and console become more and more blurred, how the hell do the prices on these systems continue to stay at a premium?

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 14:09

161.8.2007 14:07

sorry double post

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 14:08

171.8.2007 14:15

Originally posted by SProdigy:
I'm so sick of hearing about this. I own an Xbox 360, got a Core used off an auction site for $200 and added my HDD later, once again, cheaper. There's no way I was going to pay $400 for a premium, though, it is a better value brand new, but what about the people who bought it, and now see an EVEN BETTER VALUE (game packed in) and $50 cheaper? Or the Elite that just released less than 2 months ago, and is now CHEAPER. I'd be really ticked.

What's with all this "wait till they get the 65nm chip, blah blah blah, it will be cheaper, yada yada yada..." If it were that much cheaper, and made the system run cooler, don't you think they would've included it before? Go ahead and say they are doing all this "research" to make the system better, but you're only fooling yourself. They have a spec that, for the life of the product, they pretty much have to follow.

It's not like these chips are your standard Intel, AMD or Nvidia, they are CUSTOM made for these consoles. I know sometimes there are upgrades and things go in cycles, but we are talking about consoles that are not even TWO YEARS OLD (and not even ONE in Sony's case, though they pushed it back far enough.)

IMHO, the price drops aren't enough. PC makers squeeze every penny out of their machines, but if it sits on the shelf for too long, the components become out of date and the price gets slashed over and over on out of date tech. So with the line between PC and console become more and more blurred, how the hell do the prices on these systems continue to stay at a premium?
its nice to know you are one of the 50ish % of people to ahev a workign 360,I on teh other hand refisue to spend more than 100 on a unit that have a 50/50 shot of becomign a easy bake oven the 64nm units will fix this...try and think a bit before mindless ranting....

the reason consoels stay high in price is because they are custom builds,lets say the 360 at launch is 700$ and they sale it for 400 you have started with a loss now add to the pot money from game sales and deals ok so you change that 100% loss into 10% loss ya know something manageable this is during a 1-3 year period of time and the prices of compants drop 3 times making the system 450 to produce so by balancing losses you can shave 50$ off the 400$ price and try and get a spike in sales going.

Now in MS's case add a but load of trouble and a extra billion or 2 in debt,then you see why they dont go down fast in fact I a surprised to see it fall so soon.

While they do get deals the common consumer or chain for that matter can not get they are still in the red more often than not when producing up keeping and deving high end game consoles.

181.8.2007 14:30

The reason these companies charge premium prices is quite simple, demand. With all the hype and the strategically timed release dates, these consoles don't need to "squeeze every penny" out of their machines. The console sells itself, at whatever cost, and after that the focus becomes post initial sale items such as games and accessories. This is where MS and Sony clean up, weather it be a typical 50 dollar game or say a ridiculously overpriced wireless modem attachment, these companies will make big bucks after the initial console sale. That is why, and I can't believe people have posted that PS3 even compares to 360, Microsoft is going to be the clear profit winner because Bill Gates is the pioneer of "tie-in" deals. He started it all by bundling Windows with personal computers, and making it a necessary piece of software that many consumers didn't even know they were becoming dependent on.

I was seriously disappointed with the responses, or lack there of, to my last post. So please feel free to fire out any responses or any kind of nasty comment trying to provoke my true intellect. But beware, you will get OWNED.


After your final words who will remember your name

191.8.2007 14:34

Originally posted by NSD:
The reason these companies charge premium prices is quite simple, demand. With all the hype and the strategically timed release dates, these consoles don't need to "squeeze every penny" out of their machines. The console sells itself, at whatever cost, and after that the focus becomes post initial sale items such as games and accessories. This is where MS and Sony clean up, weather it be a typical 50 dollar game or say a ridiculously overpriced wireless modem attachment, these companies will make big bucks after the initial console sale. That is why, and I can't believe people have posted that PS3 even compares to 360, Microsoft is going to be the clear profit winner because Bill Gates is the pioneer of "tie-in" deals. He started it all by bundling Windows with personal computers, and making it a necessary piece of software that many consumers didn't even know they were becoming dependent on.

I was seriously disappointed with the responses, or lack there of, to my last post. So please feel free to fire out any responses or any kind of nasty comment trying to provoke my true intellect. But beware, you will get OWNED.
demand is a factor but look at Nintedno they are making a profit off unit sales even at 100 more they would only lose 20-30% og the current 9milloin sold,on and I think nintedno is the clear profit winner for now since 9 million unit sales + profit off each unit + game sales ,really nintendo can do no wrong, now as far as the high end market goes MS is doing well I guess considering the lead time and the design flaws they have had.

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

201.8.2007 14:40

Wow, I just finish my post only to realize that I have wasted ALL OF MY TIME. Instead of "ranting" on using misspelled words and improper syntax, I actually took the time to convey my opinion's in, obviously useless, ENGLISH! So glad to see the quality demonstrated by an "after dawn addict",this NEWBIE obviously has a lot to learn.


After your final words who will remember your name

211.8.2007 14:41
vinny13
Inactive

I'm still getting the PS3... maybe :S

The only time I'll think about an Xbox is the Halo edition of it, just because I like Halo, and only Halo lol. But I'd only get that if it's got that new chip or whatever and maybe an HDMI?

I really need an HDMI and I don't want an elite because I don't want to pay for the HDD, otherwise I'll just have to get it modded. PS3 has that stuff just without the mod part, and I like it's line-up better.

221.8.2007 14:45

NSD
something else I forgot to add the Jp dev issue is huge in the Asia market with without a solid foundation there your console is just a 3rd wheel,while the main reason for the sluggish PS3 sales are due to price and lack of games in the next 22 months that will change and land the PS3 at or above the 360s world wide sale numbers.

But lets not dismiss what the 360 has done,it has come along way from the Xbox days but at the same time its stuck within the niche it started out with.


Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

231.8.2007 14:47

Originally posted by vinny13:
I'm still getting the PS3... maybe :S

The only time I'll think about an Xbox is the Halo edition of it, just because I like Halo, and only Halo lol. But I'd only get that if it's got that new chip or whatever and maybe an HDMI?

I really need an HDMI and I don't want an elite because I don't want to pay for the HDD, otherwise I'll just have to get it modded. PS3 has that stuff just without the mod part, and I like it's line-up better.

meh 450 for a elite is not to bad but the 64nm chips are not out yet,if anythign 350 for a premium is best.


Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

241.8.2007 14:51

Nintendo Wii was an amazing example of the "sleeper" coming in and giving the top dogs a slap in the face. This David and Goliath story isn't going to have a happy ending. Although Nintendo will have accessories much more appealing and much more expensive then the other consoles the Wii consumers lack one MAJOR feature. Considering the target audience for Wii, which I am sure changed after it's immediate success, is mainly youths age 9-16 (don't quote that)and because of this their consumers don't have BUYING POWER. Yes they have the ability to cry and moan until their parents feel they have just been put in a submission move by Tito Ortiz, but at the end of the day what 12 yr old is going to drop 150 dollars on a couple of games and an extra controller for his friend to use. ALSO Wii isn't currently charging for it's online play which can be seen as a very good thing ,but for the purpose of this discussion is going to add to the gap between MS profits and Nintendo Profits.


After your final words who will remember your name

251.8.2007 15:12

Originally posted by NSD:
Nintendo Wii was an amazing example of the "sleeper" coming in and giving the top dogs a slap in the face. This David and Goliath story isn't going to have a happy ending. Although Nintendo will have accessories much more appealing and much more expensive then the other consoles the Wii consumers lack one MAJOR feature. Considering the target audience for Wii, which I am sure changed after it's immediate success, is mainly youths age 9-16 (don't quote that)and because of this their consumers don't have BUYING POWER. Yes they have the ability to cry and moan until their parents feel they have just been put in a submission move by Tito Ortiz, but at the end of the day what 12 yr old is going to drop 150 dollars on a couple of games and an extra controller for his friend to use. ALSO Wii isn't currently charging for it's online play which can be seen as a very good thing ,but for the purpose of this discussion is going to add to the gap between MS profits and Nintendo Profits.
Funny I have read that households outspend single consumers when it comes to purchases thats one of the reasons why the industry is over preticetive of them dose not openly support games beyond M.

You also forget that you do not have to pay for Live and MS started out with a 20 billion $ debt thats now around 5 billion and sony has a current 3 billion debt on its gaming front.

Nintendo really has the start and middle sown up even if no wiis are sold tomorrows they have made enough of a profit to start into the 8th generation,I so easily see the market shifting to the PS3 as it grows they have the devs and even if a few of their franchises go multi its not going to do permanent damage, whats going to do permanent damage is refusing to drop the world wide price to or under 500 USD.

For what it has done the 360 is amazing but it still lacks the "Asian penetration" needed to secure itself in a full scale console war.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 15:13

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

261.8.2007 15:13

ZIPPY.

ERRONEOUS! Well not completely you did make some good points, which we will have to wait a year and some days to confirm, but good points nonetheless. HOWEVER, when you say 360 is stuck within the same niche you are just down right wrong. One quick example to prove this point, the Xbox Live Marketplace, more specifically Live Arcade, even more specifically UNO. The simplest and one of the oldest card games has generated a "crack addicted" hoard of followers. Throw into the mix Live Vision, and now you have people video (conferencing, chatting, genitals flashing, WHATEVER) while playing games of UNO, which they purchased through Live Aracade. This not only hits so many different target audiences but also opens up worlds of possibilities when the cam is involved. Check YOU TUBE *, and see if you don't find tons of Live Vision recordings that users have posted. The accessories is building it's own, not originally designed for, type of usage and function.

The ranking system?

I could go on and on but I have limited time.

ENJOYED THE COMMENT, Zippy, AND EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING BECAUSE I AM LOOKING TO MAKE MOVES THAT MATTER. (aka make good connections)


After your final words who will remember your name

271.8.2007 15:30

Originally posted by NSD:
ZIPPY.

ERRONEOUS! Well not completely you did make some good points, which we will have to wait a year and some days to confirm, but good points nonetheless. HOWEVER, when you say 360 is stuck within the same niche you are just down right wrong. One quick example to prove this point, the Xbox Live Marketplace, more specifically Live Arcade, even more specifically UNO. The simplest and one of the oldest card games has generated a "crack addicted" hoard of followers. Throw into the mix Live Vision, and now you have people video (conferencing, chatting, genitals flashing, WHATEVER) while playing games of UNO, which they purchased through Live Aracade. This not only hits so many different target audiences but also opens up worlds of possibilities when the cam is involved. Check YOU TUBE *, and see if you don't find tons of Live Vision recordings that users have posted. The accessories is building it's own, not originally designed for, type of usage and function.

The ranking system?

I could go on and on but I have limited time.

ENJOYED THE COMMENT, Zippy, AND EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING BECAUSE I AM LOOKING TO MAKE MOVES THAT MATTER. (aka make good connections)
*Sigh*
Live is big but how big is it 20-30% of its profits? even at 50% its still having issues with its debt,which you can't go forward without dealing with,so debt+unit sales = rank ,the 360 has been number 1 with no competition,the WII has only been out 7 or 8 months and its already 1 million away from the 360s unitary sales numbers on top of that tis making profitX2 while the 360 has had a near 30% fail rate thus lowering its over all unit sales by 30% altho I think 15% would be more reasonable even still the 360 is stuck in its niche its niche of coarse being US PC style games this is the niche some people do not understand because tis locked in this niche it can not sustain itself in a full console war because without the Japanese devs supporting a console it wont make it into Asian markets.

Again live has expanded their profits some but they are still very much stuck within the niche they started out on so long ago.

Again its rather simple in my mind the PS3 is dead in the water because of price and lack of games in 10-30ish months the PS3 will start gaining momentum enough momentum to match the 360 in unit sales and I expect them to gain another billion or 2 in its fight to regain its honor so it could well be MS and sony will be evenly matched,while nintendo unit sales will slow they will remain debt free and eager to start the 8th generation of gaming in 013-015.

BTW if I say something thats out their do try and and say what parts are OTT so I can at least try and back it up :P

edit
also about the whole live expanding the niche beyond its niche........you do realize that most of them that use that are the people that already play the games that are on the 360 thus its only gaining a bit more "profit" off the niche you have...not gaining fresh blood and more profits from new consumers.

while the 360 is changing the way consoles do business,its still a console indutry and the old foundations(Asian market) are still needed for maximum profit.

Now for the 8th gen when the net is a bit more prevalent in the world maybe then the net will play a key roll in profit generation,for now tho its more extra profit than key profit.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Aug 2007 @ 15:45

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

281.8.2007 16:00
vinny13
Inactive

I hate XBL. Play it everytime I'm at my friend's and It's just a bunch of immature racists playing together.

Retards too. One guy told me to get off his lawn :S

291.8.2007 16:06

Originally posted by vinny13:
I hate XBL. Play it everytime I'm at my friend's and It's just a bunch of immature racists playing together.

Retards too. One guy told me to get off his lawn :S
ya but really just think what PSH will be once thos whinny lil brats beg their parents for a PS3 ;_;

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

302.8.2007 15:46

Dropped price rumors have been flying about for awhile now and well i will wait and see what effect that has to Aussie prices.

312.8.2007 20:35

no matter what ms does... they cannot beat the ps3. ps3 has way batter games than the 360 has. thats because 360 think they are going to beat anyone with only 2 games with updates. but ps3 is doing way better in makeing their games. not just one good game but more like alot of good ones....... the price might hurt, but why spend 300 bucks just to play one good game and alot of crappy ones.... halo 3 thats all thats good... gears of war too many glitches unlike resistance...

322.8.2007 20:45

Originally posted by bzkilla:
no matter what ms does... they cannot beat the ps3. ps3 has way batter games than the 360 has. thats because 360 think they are going to beat anyone with only 2 games with updates. but ps3 is doing way better in makeing their games. not just one good game but more like alot of good ones....... the price might hurt, but why spend 300 bucks just to play one good game and alot of crappy ones.... halo 3 thats all thats good... gears of war too many glitches unlike resistance...
Rez still has clipping and lighting issues its far from prefect.....also rez is a bit of a generic FPS,gears is a bit more solid.

Better?? I dunno a mediocre game is still mediocre and thats the main problem with the whole damn thing (30% crap 40% mediocre 15% good 15% very very bad),sure the PS3 should sell more than the 360 but not because the games are "better" it just has better market penetration.

Oh and much like the 360 the PS3 will only have a handful of worth while games so get both and stop whining :P

333.8.2007 7:36
vinny13
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by bzkilla:
no matter what ms does... they cannot beat the ps3. ps3 has way batter games than the 360 has. thats because 360 think they are going to beat anyone with only 2 games with updates. but ps3 is doing way better in makeing their games. not just one good game but more like alot of good ones....... the price might hurt, but why spend 300 bucks just to play one good game and alot of crappy ones.... halo 3 thats all thats good... gears of war too many glitches unlike resistance...
Rez still has clipping and lighting issues its far from prefect.....also rez is a bit of a generic FPS,gears is a bit more solid.

Better?? I dunno a mediocre game is still mediocre and thats the main problem with the whole damn thing (30% crap 40% mediocre 15% good 15% very very bad),sure the PS3 should sell more than the 360 but not because the games are "better" it just has better market penetration.

Oh and much like the 360 the PS3 will only have a handful of worth while games so get both and stop whining :P
The only thing I saw for the 360 was Halo 3, and people say that it's going to be the worst one yet.

Comments have been disabled for this article.

News archive