SlySoft offers discount on all products

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 01 Aug 2007 19:47 User comments (8)

SlySoft offers discount on all products SlySoft is once again offering discounts to new users buying their products. This time, the company is offering a 20% discount on all its products to celebrate a Carnival in Antigua (SlySoft's home) and to promote its products a bit more.
SlySoft's products include the mega-popular, anti-DRM tool AnyDVD (and AnyDVD HD for Blu-Ray and HD DVD), popular DVD backup software CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile for portable devices, CloneCD and also GameJackal Pro.

To take advantage of this offer, enter "carnival" (without quotes) into the coupon box at the bottom of the check-out form while buying any SlySoft software. The offer is valid until August, 12th 2007.

CloneDVD Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/clonedvd.cfm

CloneDVD Mobile Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_tools/clonedvd_mobile.cfm

For information on AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, GameJackal Pro or CloneCD, click HERE.

Source:
SlySoft

12.8.2007 6:16

I had never heard of GameJackal Pro. I think I'll try it out.

22.8.2007 22:11

Interesting name of the new product Game Jack Pro i would not mind trying that out. Depending on what it does.

33.8.2007 14:56

These are really good products with outstanding service and update. They don't nickel and dime you for upgrades when they improve the products. Been using Any DVD and Cone DVD for a long time and they never miss. Highly recommend (and no, I don't work for the company or have stock in it.)

43.8.2007 18:55

game jackal has been around for years it was owned by a company in asussie.it lets you play your games without needing the disc.been using it for ages .

54.8.2007 3:38
gigie

how long do you get upgrades for free or if it all for cloneDVD and anydvd?

64.8.2007 11:39

the pro version has a updater in it so its like anydvd it gets update ,and the pro version updates are free.its a very good program .

75.8.2007 4:20

I've used both AnyDVD and Clone2 for a long time now and I'm still impressed with the ease and effectivness of the products. One of the greates features of Slysoft's products is the immediate corrections to bugs, flaws and changes required due to changes in their targets software. Microsoft could very well study Slysoft's methods and put it into practice in their efforts.

85.8.2007 19:12

I've had AnyDVD since January and have never had a problem with it I use it with DVD Shrink "sometimes having to use AnyDVD ripper first", then burning with IMGburn, or Using AnyDVD with Handbrake to copy DVDs to my iPod.