Xbox 360 drops $100 CDN in Canada

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 08 Aug 2007 16:09 User comments (9)

Xbox 360 drops $100 CDN in Canada After announcing price cuts on Xbox 360 consoles in the US, Microsoft has announced that Canadian gamers will finally get a price cut as well, with the Premium and Core systems both dropping $100 CDN to $400 and $300 CDN respectively.
Compared to the US, products sold in Canada are usually more expensive but a deflating dollar has almost put the CDN on par with the dollar. Also dropping in price is the Elite, which will now cost $500 CDN.

Source:
BetaNews

18.8.2007 16:28
BIGnewb

as a canadian citizen i can say (and im more of a ps3 person) that this will raise microsoft's sales by A LOTTTTTTT!but i dont care cuz i dont want it :D next ps3 price cut im gettin it ;)

28.8.2007 18:25
vinny13

Originally posted by BIGnewb:
Same here... I really need a job :(

38.8.2007 19:33

I bought a Xbox 360 when they first came out, got the 3 red lights of death. Did everything to try and get it working again with no luck. As much as I'm pissed at MS i'm still going to buy another 360, but only because I love supporting Bill Gates, it has nothing to do with the fact that I have 30 games that are useless right now. So this price drop is nice to hear.

48.8.2007 19:35
vinny13

Originally posted by chubbyInc:
It's a sad reality.

59.8.2007 8:07

Originally posted by BIGnewb:
next ps3 price cut im gettin it ;)
lol...unless the rumors are true, hope you have something to keep you entertained until then. You may be waiting a long time :-P
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 09 Aug 2007 @ 8:09

610.8.2007 14:24
gmontalc

This whole sh** sucks

PS3 are better console than Xbox 360, but Xbox 360 has more and better games to choose from, PS3 give you unlimited Online gaming and Internet Access for free, Xbox 360 don't. in general, game developers prefer the Xbox 360, and the few Playstation game developers prefers the PS2 platform. What That F*** !~@%*^

can you explain that SH**!

710.8.2007 14:46
vinny13

Originally posted by gmontalc:
This whole sh** sucks

can you explain that SH**!
I agree >:]

But no one want's to here it. I hate fanboys, Sony or not. I'm sure others will agree.

810.8.2007 15:00
gmontalc

I got both consoles...

917.8.2007 17:35

I am just happy in seeing that the price drops are happening across the board.