Nero Burning ROM v8.1.1.0 available for download

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 01 Oct 2007 18:41 User comments (8)

Nero Burning ROM v8.1.1.0 available for download The popular burning/multimedia suite Nero Burning ROM has been updated today to version v8.1.1.0. Nero Burning ROM is one of the most popular all-in-one CDR/DVDR application on the market. Nero combines huge amounts of features in a compact and easy to use package. It handles disc duplicating and pre-mastering with ease, supported by a cover designer and even an audio file editor.
Enhancements to Nero 8 include Windows Vista support, a brand new project launcher that lets you easily access features and perform one-click functions, new security tools to protect and preserve your digital content and increased support for the latest blue laser technology.

Nero has been downloaded from AfterDawn over 4,252,798 times.

Download Burning ROM v8.1.1.0 from:

Visit Nero's Homepage at:

11.10.2007 19:53

Can I burn 2+ DVDs at once with a few clicks or have to fire up 2 instances of nero to do this?

21.10.2007 20:17

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
Don't know if this helps or not, but I remember burning 2 music cd's at once with one instance of nero running way back in version 6.0, so I'd imagine it should still be the same with 7.0 and 8.0.

31.10.2007 20:23

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
I use nero 7 in order to burn 2+ discs at once you have to run 2 instances of nero,basically make a DVD save the compilation open it in another nero or open up 2 nero and make it then burn them.

41.10.2007 23:58
aabbccdd

Yes you can , use the DVD Burning ROM, select "Multiple Recorders" highlight all the burner you want to use and you're off. THREE copies at once !!!! vvvvvv

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Oct 2007 @ 0:03

52.10.2007 0:38

OMG I been running 2 instances all this time 0-o

*headdesk headdesk*

62.10.2007 23:50
aabbccdd

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
OMG I been running 2 instances all this time 0-o

*headdesk headdesk*
LMAO !!!

and heres all three burners in action

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Oct 2007 @ 23:53

73.10.2007 4:10

Originally posted by ZIppyDSM:
OMG I been running 2 instances all this time 0-o

*headdesk headdesk*
LMAO !!!

and heres all three burners in action

:P

^^

84.10.2007 21:19

Keep up the good work i may download this soon. Well done Nero.