Bolstering three new LCD televisions to its Aquos X line, Sharp has announced its thin 3.44cm (at the thinnest part) architecture. Loaded with many features HDTV lovers want in their sets, these new sets come in 46-inch, 42-inch and 37-inch displays.
These televisions are being marketed for people who desire to hang their television on the wall as they would a painting and not be put off by the thickness of current television sets. The X Series also adopts a discrete component configuration that separates the display section from the tuner section. Users can connect the display section simply and easily via a single cable. Housing the tuner as a separate component also eliminates the time and effort involved in turning the back of the display section to make connections with the antenna cable or peripheral equipment.
- Industry's thinnest Profile at 3.44cm
- TV contrast of 15,000:1 and 12-bit BDE color value rendering
- double-speed (120-Hz Frame rate conversion) full-HD LCD technology
- Thin-profile 3-way 8-speaker system and 1-Bit digital amplifier
- All models are compatible with AQUOS Familink that enables operation of a connected AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player simply and easily