SlySoft offers 20 percent discount on new products

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 07 Mar 2008 9:59 User comments (13)

SlySoft offers 20 percent discount on new products SlySoft is once again offering discounts to new users buying their products. This time, the company is offering a 20% discount on all its products before St Patrick's Day (do you even need a reason anymore? ;-)). The offer applies to new products, but not upgrades or t-shirts.
SlySoft's products include the mega-popular, anti-DRM tool AnyDVD (AnyDVD HD for Blu-Ray and HD DVD), popular DVD backup software CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile for portable devices, CloneCD and also GameJackal Pro.

To take advantage of this offer, enter "stpatricksday" (without quotes) into the coupon box at the bottom of the check-out form while buying any SlySoft software. The offer is valid until March, 16th 2008.

CloneDVD Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/clonedvd.cfm

CloneDVD Mobile Download: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_tools/clonedvd_mobile.cfm

For information on AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, GameJackal Pro or CloneCD, click HERE.

More information:
SlySoft

17.3.2008 10:46

I got all of them except gameJackal. Will GameJackal record Playstation,360 or Wii games?

27.3.2008 11:38

^^ Allow me to point out...

For information on AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, GameJackal Pro or CloneCD, click HERE.
I think Slysoft...as good as thier proggies are; are finally starting to feel the hurt from jacking their prices up at the beginning of the year.

This is probably a good time to buy for those that don't have these programs.

38.3.2008 0:15

I must say these programs are worth the cost. Especially if you have dvd's your kids handle! More than once it has paid for itself in fair use rights!

48.3.2008 12:41

nice product but overpriced 3 times over.

58.3.2008 13:52

Originally posted by ZippyDSM:
nice product but overpriced 3 times over.
Absolutely. Which, i feel is why they are offering this little sale. I'm willing to bet their sales have dropped off a little bit since the price hike.

68.3.2008 14:01

Originally posted by 7thsinger:
Originally posted by ZippyDSM:
nice product but overpriced 3 times over.
what they should do is sale it for 49.99 and then every 3-5 months have a 50% off at 25$.

they also should toss in game jackal...but hey what do I know...besides there prices are too high :P

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations

78.3.2008 14:10

I think that would definately increase some total figures!

Especially if they toss in Game Jackyl! Won't happen though.

One could always dream....

88.3.2008 14:18

Originally posted by 7thsinger:
I think that would definately increase some total figures!

Especially if they toss in Game Jackyl! Won't happen though.

One could always dream....
ya even 80 retail and 40 on sale would be awesome for the "total package"(allany,clonedvd,GJ) but 30+ each is stupid.

---
Check out my crappy creations

98.3.2008 14:24

The total cost of the ala carte programs of Slysoft still amounts to 124.00 Euros even with the 20% discount already applied. Whereas, DVDFab Platinum, an all-in-one DVD ripping/converting/burning software only costs about 50% of the former. I don't know about ya'll, but me personally, "I'm so broke, just to rub two nickels together, I'd have to borrow one". lol

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Mar 2008 @ 14:35

108.3.2008 14:26

Originally posted by pryme_H:
The total cost of the ala carte programs of Slysoft still amounts to 124.00 Euros even with the 20% discount already applied. Whereas, DVD Platinum, an all-in-one DVD ripping/converting/burning software only costs about 50% of the former. I don't know about ya'll, but me personally, "I'm so broke, just to rub two nickels together, I'd have to borrow one". lol
I'll buy it in time till then the torrents shall keep me full with data ^^

---
Check out my crappy creations

118.3.2008 17:15

I spent the $ on AnyDVD (without the HD "upgrade") just before they changed to the Euro.

Sure, the price seems high but considering you get lifetime updates for the software its not that bad.

Peace

128.3.2008 17:23

Originally posted by pryme_H:
I'm with you there bro. I work too hard for what little money i do have, if i were considering purchasing...it would be in favor of DVDFab Platinum.

Not knocking the job Slysoft's stuff does, just financially speaking.

Pryme...you got a nickel i can borrow?

139.3.2008 1:39

Originally posted by 7thsinger:
Originally posted by pryme_H:

Not knocking the job Slysoft's stuff does, just financially speaking.

Pryme...you got a nickel i can borrow?
I've got this in my possession for awhile now, and no one would claim it. But if you're in dire need of a nickel here's one for you...