AfterDawn: Tech news

Xbox 360 price cut seen in the wild

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 27 Jun 2008 17:49 User comments (37)

Xbox 360 price cut seen in the wild A new, leaked KMart flyer shows that Microsoft is indeed set to drop the price of at least one model of its Xbox 360 console line at the upcoming E3 event.
The ad, pictured below, shows the 20GB model selling for $300 USD, a $50 USD price cut from its current sale price. There was no indication of any rebate, or temporary discount so it appears this price will be the new asking price from Microsoft. All features appear to remain intact.

Two weeks ago we reported that Jesse Divnich said he expected a price cut across the board on Xbox 360s and that he also expected the introduction of a new model.

The new price for the Pro model leaves some unanswered problems however. The entry level Xbox 360 Arcade will only cost $20 USD less then the newly reduced price Pro model meaning Microsoft will have to either drop the price even lower or completely discontinue the model which seems more likely. The other problem is the now huge gap between the Pro and Elite models which sells for $450 USD. The software giant will either have to lower the price or upgrade the hardware to avoid cannibalizing its own high end model.



Original post of the picture

Previous Next  

37 user comments

127.6.2008 17:59

sweeet

227.6.2008 21:46

It needed it if it wanted to compete with the MGS 80GB PS3 bundle imo. It actually needed it for a long time. The arcade version should go and the Elite down to $400. This at $300. Thats a good steady way to keep it for a year.

328.6.2008 1:22

Cant belive im gonna say this but way to go Microsoft. I own all 3 next gen systems and bought the xbox elite at $500. The xbox is by FAR my favorite system and at $300 its affordable now to most. Everyone who doesnt own one of these get one.

428.6.2008 2:48

Its nice to see price cuts coming.

Now if the Elite was to drop to $400 or less that would be great, and would almost confirm that a newer, upgraded model is on the way.

528.6.2008 4:48
nobrainer
Inactive

eek

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jun 2008 @ 4:57

628.6.2008 4:50
nobrainer
Inactive

Originally posted by Pop_Smith:
Its nice to see price cuts coming.
/agree price cuts are good for the consumer.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jun 2008 @ 5:02

728.6.2008 5:22

So the xbox360 has been out for 2 and a half years, and now I can finally get an xbox360 with a harddrive in it for $300? Took long enough.

828.6.2008 5:47

My point may be a bit biased since I've always been a PlayStation person, thus seeing the games I want come to the PS3 (R&C, Uncharted, Motorstorm, MGS4, GT) but I think the 360 needs something better than a 20GB hard drive. From what I've heard, the HD comes with about 10GB free, thats maybe 5-10 game demos you can save. Now that HD is around 60-100 to buy. All that your getting for that price is a laptop HD in a case. A 20GB HD isn't that price anymore, its a lot cheaper. Even a 40GB would be better with 30 free. When I bought my PS3, 10GB of the 80 were filled up. With what, I don't know, but since it's 80GB, I didn't care.
If this price drop does happen, I will get the Xbox 360. There are also many games that are XBox exclusives that I want to play (Banjo, Halo, PGR, Perfect Dark, Saints Row)
Did Microsoft ever eliminate the RROD?

928.6.2008 6:05

xbox>PS3. In my opinion the ps3 is still way overpriced but not so much when you consider the blu ray but be realistic. You get ps3 for games. MGS 4 and God of War are the only reasons so far that i can justify picking my system up. Its a nice system but when the xbox price comes down if its true i highly reconmmend people picking one up.

1028.6.2008 6:25

Their sales have been lagging behind competitors for much of the year so far. This price cut is much needed as it will help them try to counter the 80GB MGS PS3. Sony will probably follow with a price cut soon to counter. Nintendo is still raking in dough so they still don't need to drop the price of the Wii.

1128.6.2008 9:34

Originally posted by core2kid:
Did Microsoft ever eliminate the RROD?
Nope not yet, while it is better than before with some of the current revisions it still has a high failure rate over the industry standard. Hopefully with the newer ones on the way those will be fine.

1228.6.2008 10:33
nobrainer
Inactive

Originally posted by ZeusAV:
Their sales have been lagging behind competitors for much of the year so far. This price cut is much needed as it will help them try to counter the 80GB MGS PS3. Sony will probably follow with a price cut soon to counter. Nintendo is still raking in dough so they still don't need to drop the price of the Wii.
a price cut is always good as it forces competitors to rethink their sales strategy, as you say though Nintendo is outselling both "more of the same" consoles by a landslide which is why neither sony or the vole mention the wii when quoting sales data, so Nintendo do not need to cut the price and sony's approach is flood every web page with the Ferrari, robin reliant analogy, or say well it must be better as it costs more! in regards to the ps3 outselling the 360 it should be constant as the 360 has been around for a lot longer and has a larger install base already so the ps3 should have constantly outsold the 360 (because it costs more it must be better) but this is not the case, it has been back and forth since the November release of the ps3.

RE: cost of hard drives is roughly $2 difference between the 20gig seagate slow 7200rpm used both in the ps3 and 360 and the 60/80/120 gig used now by both which is still a slow 7200rpm drive, and a computer/console is only as good as its weakest component so if it has a slow drive, limited ram or poor graphics this is where the benchmark is set.

The recent sales data showed that neither MGS or GTA4 managed to move any significant numbers of either format consoles, maybe ppl are waking up to the fact that graphics or pure power are not that important and gameplay is, simply copying PC titles does not guarantee sales when if you are a graphics whore as the PC titles are far superior in frame rate and resolution, both the 360 and ps3 look like a poor old mega drive in comparison.

Price not GTA IV to blame for slow PS3, 360 sales, says analyst
Originally posted by hyper:
While interest, investment, and sales of Nintendo Wii are through the roof, outspoken analyst Michael Pachter says traditional games will still grow, though not as fast as mainstream ones.
Less is more, says Nintendo Wii

Less is more, says Nintendo Wii

"The market for next-gen games is not close to exhaustion," says Pachter, when asked how promising of a future the Xbox 360 and PS3 have in a post-Wii world. "As consoles come down in price, the manufacturers will sell more of them, and the market will continue to expand."

According to Pachter, who in February was rated one of the two most reliable video game analyst by Kotaku, it's all about price. "Around 90% of last-generation console sales were made at the $199 price point or below," he says. "Only wealthy or hardcore gamers have purchased consoles so far, given that the PS3 is still $399, the 360 is still $349, and the Wii is still $249. When prices drop below $200 (probably in 2010), the mass market [for 360 and PS3] will emerge."

That said, the popular analyst expects the quantity of traditional games to remain constant as casual takes off. "The number of next-gen games will likely stay around present levels, primarily because of the cost of development. But I don't think that will impact sales much if we are offered only 200 next-gen games each year."

Pachter's remarks come as Grand Theft Auto IV did little to move Xbox 360 and PS3 hardware in the last two months, leading some to believe that if this year's best-selling game can't increase the sales of cutting edge consoles, the market for said machines may be tapped.

To date, Nintendo has sold an estimated 28 million Wiis worldwide in just 18 months, followed by Microsoft with 19 million Xbox 360s in 30 months, and Sony with 14 million PlayStation 3s in 18 months.


This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jun 2008 @ 10:43

1328.6.2008 10:54

Quote:
Originally posted by Pop_Smith:
Its nice to see price cuts coming.
/agree price cuts are good for the consumer.

Thank you captain obvious. What else would you like to point out on this fine day? That the sky is blue? That grass is green?
Quote:
Originally posted by ZeusAV:
Their sales have been lagging behind competitors for much of the year so far. This price cut is much needed as it will help them try to counter the 80GB MGS PS3. Sony will probably follow with a price cut soon to counter. Nintendo is still raking in dough so they still don't need to drop the price of the Wii.
a price cut is always good as it forces competitors to rethink their sales strategy, as you say though Nintendo is outselling both "more of the same" consoles by a landslide which is why neither sony or the vole mention the wii when quoting sales data, so Nintendo do not need to cut the price and sony's approach is flood every web page with the Ferrari, robin reliant analogy, or say well it must be better as it costs more! in regards to the ps3 outselling the 360 it should be constant as the 360 has been around for a lot longer and has a larger install base already so the ps3 should have constantly outsold the 360 (because it costs more it must be better) but this is not the case, it has been back and forth since the November release of the ps3.

RE: cost of hard drives is roughly $2 difference between the 20gig seagate slow 7200rpm used both in the ps3 and 360 and the 60/80/120 gig used now by both which is still a slow 7200rpm drive, and a computer/console is only as good as its weakest component so if it has a slow drive, limited ram or poor graphics this is where the benchmark is set.

The recent sales data showed that neither MGS or GTA4 managed to move any significant numbers of either format consoles, maybe ppl are waking up to the fact that graphics or pure power are not that important and gameplay is, simply copying PC titles does not guarantee sales when if you are a graphics whore as the PC titles are far superior in frame rate and resolution, both the 360 and ps3 look like a poor old mega drive in comparison.

Price not GTA IV to blame for slow PS3, 360 sales, says analyst
Originally posted by hyper:
While interest, investment, and sales of Nintendo Wii are through the roof, outspoken analyst Michael Pachter says traditional games will still grow, though not as fast as mainstream ones.
Less is more, says Nintendo Wii

Less is more, says Nintendo Wii

"The market for next-gen games is not close to exhaustion," says Pachter, when asked how promising of a future the Xbox 360 and PS3 have in a post-Wii world. "As consoles come down in price, the manufacturers will sell more of them, and the market will continue to expand."

According to Pachter, who in February was rated one of the two most reliable video game analyst by Kotaku, it's all about price. "Around 90% of last-generation console sales were made at the $199 price point or below," he says. "Only wealthy or hardcore gamers have purchased consoles so far, given that the PS3 is still $399, the 360 is still $349, and the Wii is still $249. When prices drop below $200 (probably in 2010), the mass market [for 360 and PS3] will emerge."

That said, the popular analyst expects the quantity of traditional games to remain constant as casual takes off. "The number of next-gen games will likely stay around present levels, primarily because of the cost of development. But I don't think that will impact sales much if we are offered only 200 next-gen games each year."

Pachter's remarks come as Grand Theft Auto IV did little to move Xbox 360 and PS3 hardware in the last two months, leading some to believe that if this year's best-selling game can't increase the sales of cutting edge consoles, the market for said machines may be tapped.

To date, Nintendo has sold an estimated 28 million Wiis worldwide in just 18 months, followed by Microsoft with 19 million Xbox 360s in 30 months, and Sony with 14 million PlayStation 3s in 18 months.


the funny thing is you come across as a Wii supporter yet a month or so ago you were mocking it cause of 'anti-consumer' bullswha. Make your mind up? Which companies do you like?

im beginning to think that you are a depressed human who is part of the local communism/socalism party. The idiots you need to get a life and stop bitching about every little move a company does to make profit.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jun 2008 @ 11:07

1428.6.2008 11:24
atomicxl
Inactive

Does it still come with 2 games? If so, $299 is great. If not, this is nothing to really be happy about. $299 360 + $59.99 Forza 2 (which is like a AAA quality game) > $349 360 w/Forza 2 and Marvel Alliance bundled.

I think they should take the elite off the market. You don't really need a 120gb HDD with the 360. Movie rentals are big files, but they only last like 24 hours after you first start to play it so its not like you'll have a bunch of them. There are no forced 5 gig installs for basically every popular game that you'd want (Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto), game demos are usually only in the hundreds of mb, plus you can stream media over your network so there no need to copy your whole PC music library to your 360.

You won't run out of space unless you're a demo collector: which is a person who still has demos that they haven't played for months on their hard drives... and sometimes they have demos for games that they purchased just sitting on the HD.

1528.6.2008 11:43
nobrainer
Inactive

Originally posted by pensfan12 :
the funny thing is you come across as a Wii supporter yet a month or so ago you were mocking it cause of 'anti-consumer' bullswha. Make your mind up? Which companies do you like?

The idiots you need to get a life and stop bitching about every little move a company does to make profit.
I don't like or dislike any companies, that is fanboy behaviour, i dislike anti-consumer behaviour and as this thread is about a coming price cut, it falls under the category Pro-Consumer!

Making a profit is fine but screwing over a customer by charging $200 for a $10 product is not.

as for my post is was replying to questions raised on this thread.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jun 2008 @ 11:50

1628.6.2008 11:57

pensfan12 lets keep the personal attacks off the forum!



1728.6.2008 12:25

Quote:
Originally posted by core2kid:
Did Microsoft ever eliminate the RROD?
Nope not yet, while it is better than before with some of the current revisions it still has a high failure rate over the industry standard. Hopefully with the newer ones on the way those will be fine.


That reason right there is why im not going to buy one until they fix there defective hardware which i find inexcusable.

1828.6.2008 13:23
tripplite
Inactive

@ nobrainer dont worry buddy, we can destroy the corporations together LOL

@RROD issue: in order for m$ to fix the RROD issue they would have to release a completely new 360, which they wont do until the next generation, the fact of the matter is that the xbo360 is unable to vent all the heat it produces,

if you ever opened one up you'd see that there is a 2 inch gap between the heat sink and fans, in addition there is capcitators and roms in the way:(

i dont understand at all how M$ released the 360 with such an obvious flaw, they could have also used a slimmer type drive, which for the record doesn't break as easy (proven with nintendo wii type drive DBX)


a price drop is necessary for consumers to stay on the train, the 360 has been out the longest so its had the edge, by releasing the console so early they can make price drops sooner then the other company's to pull even more consumers in and possible get PS3/WII owners to double their arsenal at an affordable price

-tripplite

1928.6.2008 14:45

Originally posted by tripplite:
@ nobrainer dont worry buddy, we can destroy the corporations together LOL

@RROD issue: in order for m$ to fix the RROD issue they would have to release a completely new 360, which they wont do until the next generation, the fact of the matter is that the xbo360 is unable to vent all the heat it produces,

if you ever opened one up you'd see that there is a 2 inch gap between the heat sink and fans, in addition there is capcitators and roms in the way:(

i dont understand at all how M$ released the 360 with such an obvious flaw, they could have also used a slimmer type drive, which for the record doesn't break as easy (proven with nintendo wii type drive DBX)


a price drop is necessary for consumers to stay on the train, the 360 has been out the longest so its had the edge, by releasing the console so early they can make price drops sooner then the other company's to pull even more consumers in and possible get PS3/WII owners to double their arsenal at an affordable price

-tripplite


well said.
HDD space is a big thing for me though. I dont like to rely on my consoles movie service when I can save films forever if I get them elsewhere. This poses a serious HDD issue for the 360 when using an external HDD is difficult at best. Streaming is the best option if you own a 360.

2028.6.2008 19:17
blueroad
Inactive

hmm i dont see the average joe venting out 300$ (considering the price cut) for a machine that just cant vent out the heat its producing..ive heard from people who had terrible experiences getting new xbox's and the 3 months warranty is ludicorous..i dont play games that often..but i can asure you both my gamecube and my PSone are still working great and i even play them from time to time..i really dont care about the graphics i guess i just want my share of good time for money well spent and im still getting it..and i dont like the idea of spending 300$ on a defunct heating pad...xbox has great games but bound to F u over in a while,PS3 is a great machine only way too overpriced and not alot of games worth playing ( i can only make out 3-4) and Wii has no HDD and no DVD and no graphics..but its got great franchise games that will keep me busy for a long time(mario galaxy,kart zelda metroid and the sacred SSBB) not to mention the innovative games that keeps popping up thanks to the system capabilities (i.e Wii Fit)..suprisingly i even play my SSBM occationally..to sum it all up guess what im trying to say is price cuts or no think deep about what your looking for and how good your investment will be for you b4 u make it

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Jul 2008 @ 13:22

2128.6.2008 20:19

The 360 is still 100$ to much for all versions of it......

2229.6.2008 0:16

Originally posted by tripplite:
@RROD issue: in order for m$ to fix the RROD issue they would have to release a completely new 360, which they wont do until the next generation, the fact of the matter is that the xbo360 is unable to vent all the heat it producestripplite

They can fix it in the current version but would most likely need a motherboard revision and a new case.

2329.6.2008 12:33

from what I've seen on gizmoto and engaget, microsoft stated that its not the design, but the company they originally out source the manufacture of the chips to, that was the problem, so when the new gpu arrives in Sept the problem should be solved and i can buy another one, until then i also have a ps3 and most games are being produced for both the ps3, 360 and even the wii, I Got all three, the big advantage for the ps3, is that all the games for the ps3 are on blue ray allowing 25g of space for a game vs the normal 8g on a regular disc for the 360, now if the rumors are true and they do put a blue ray drive in the 360 before Xmas then the next halo should be even better then the last one, thats the game I've missed most since my xbox departed sniff sniff sob, or they need a really big drive like the new 500g samsung 2.5 that would allow you to buy games from xbox live directly to the hard drive like ware hawk on the ps3, then other then dvd's you wouldn't even need a drive, maybe offer 2 models, one with and one without a drive and pass on the savings.

2430.6.2008 11:09




REFURB

Source - http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/NewsCom-163093.aspx?CT=1

Still unconfirmed but from the looks of it by what M$ did in Europe with using refurbished MB's & other parts in "new" systems a few months back I wouldn't put it past them...

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 30 Jun 2008 @ 11:09

2530.6.2008 15:31

Originally posted by Matt355:
from what I've seen on gizmoto and engaget, microsoft stated that its not the design, but the company they originally out source the manufacture of the chips to, that was the problem, so when the new gpu arrives in Sept the problem should be solved and i can buy another one, until then i also have a ps3 and most games are being produced for both the ps3, 360 and even the wii, I Got all three, the big advantage for the ps3, is that all the games for the ps3 are on blue ray allowing 25g of space for a game vs the normal 8g on a regular disc for the 360, now if the rumors are true and they do put a blue ray drive in the 360 before Xmas then the next halo should be even better then the last one, thats the game I've missed most since my xbox departed sniff sniff sob, or they need a really big drive like the new 500g samsung 2.5 that would allow you to buy games from xbox live directly to the hard drive like ware hawk on the ps3, then other then dvd's you wouldn't even need a drive, maybe offer 2 models, one with and one without a drive and pass on the savings.
its partly the design and partly the bad make from the factory and partly the heavy use of refurbed parts thats the only way to explain the high fail rate.

if the design was "perfect" it would be lower.

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/

261.7.2008 10:32

Yea, its too bad that M$ just flat out sucks, with their Vista and faulty consoles.

271.7.2008 10:37

Originally posted by johnflash:



Does that really work?

281.7.2008 10:51

btw, that price doesn't reflect online:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_...ICE_HIGH_TO_LOW

291.7.2008 12:12

Hey here's a T-shirt that their starting to make as well...



here's the proof-the link too..join the club.
http://http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gaming...hirt-299678.php

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Jul 2008 @ 12:40

311.7.2008 12:29
nobrainer
Inactive

HELLO

nice to see the anti 360 remarks are not edited nearly as well as the anti ps3 remarks........

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Jul 2008 @ 12:43

321.7.2008 16:20

Originally posted by nobrainer:
HELLO

nice to see the anti 360 remarks are not edited nearly as well as the anti ps3 remarks........
Be honest now, the 360 remarks are half as bad as the ps3 remarks the mods have to tackle. Actually, I should say anything that has just the word Sony in it will trigger more hateful, negative, bias remarks.

And remember the mods did watch out for you with that poster that was personally attacking you.

They do a pretty good job, you have to admit that. :-)

Back to the topic, those 299.99 xbox360s better not be refurbs. Wouldn't that be misleading the consumer?

These opinions are not meant to start a stupid fanboy fight or any kind of fight for that matter.

331.7.2008 16:31

yea nobrainer, remember this thread?
http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/14606.cfm

here's also a noted post from that same thread that should be highlighted as well.
Oner (Moderator) 26 June 2008 6:33
Originally posted by kyo28:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nobrainer, I think you're being a tad bit paranoid there.....I'm all in favor of fighting the good fight for consumers but sometimes I feel you're a bit one-sided or even biased against certain brands.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnerThat is an understatement. The continual misinformation that is spewed on a DAILY basis is simply amazing. For example:


Quote: (from Nobrainer)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony denies snafu over used PS3 games

We reported yesterday about a rumored message from Sony to retailers to warn them that selling used PS3 titles is "illegal." Sony has come out today and denied the rumor, telling GamesIndustry.biz "It's false speculation. We don't have any further knowledge about this topic - either officially or unofficially, to be frank."

Last November, a Sony patent was unearthed that would prevent PS3 games from working on more than one console -- that rumor was also denied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Oner-So lets break it down a little to show the real info shall we....he tries to prove some sort of "point" about used PS3 games not working, but the article he grabs/quotes this misinformation is from 2005! and is NOT current nor truthful since used PS3 games do work ~ That is lie #1...so far in this thread alone, on to #2.

Warhawk. Lets again break down the absolute awful amount of misinformation and omitance of key facts.


Quote:(from Nobrainer)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only that registered PSN account will be authenticated for gameplay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oner ,"Do you see what he did there? Probably not as he left out the most important parts of the statement to twist the information into supporting his biased point"


Quote:(from nobrainer)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCE will be utilizing an alternative Digital Rights Management (DRM) policy for the downloadable version of Warhawk. The downloadable version of Warhawk, which will be available from the PLAYSTATION Store on Thursday 30th August, will be directly tied to the registered PLAYSTATION Network (PSN) account that purchased the game. Only that registered PSN account will be authenticated for gameplay. You will still be able to download the game to up to five PS3 systems.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oner,"So here he tries to make it SEEM like it applies to ALL Sony PS3 games (somehow) but that is pure and blatant lies & more misinformation. Warhawk (the downloadable version) is playable/sharable on up to 5 different PS3's while the Blu Ray version is not affected by this in ANY way. Plus not to mention what about all the used PS3 games available at Gamestop and similar stores that totally goes against his mindset?

I could go on but my point is made and he will only try to twist my words and make it SEEM like I am picking on him in an attempt to get me in "trouble" with aD when all I am doing is making sure people get the REAL truth (that is what aD is for is it not) after the BS he spews in weak attempts to confuse people and spread more lies. So while he may beleive this is "personal" it is not. I am just doing my part in making sure the people who come to aD to make their own conclusions get the truth and FULL clear information needed/required without just snippets, conjecture or misinformed biased OPINIONS as their basis.

I have warned you before nobrainer about doing this and you just don't listen, learn or think the rules don't apply to you. But they do and will. Understand this, you can post all you want about DRM and everything else you so vehemently appose (which is good as I agree certain forms of DRM are just unnecessary & restrictive but I as many others have no problem bypassing it and moving on) but if you keep on posting blatant lies and misinformation that is nothing more than fanboy drivel your posts will continue to be dis proven, edited, removed or more....though I have not gone that far yet as it is unnecessary, since to properly clear things up & disprove your posts they are left intact to show people your faulted informational record history.



But that aside, on to the topic at hand. The DiVx deal probably has something to do in line with Sony's Bravia Internet Video Linked TV's and/or offering distributable content as part of their business model"













Props & Credit for the pictures to Sev over at PSLS.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Search > http://forums.afterdawn.com/search
Rules > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
Important Rule > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/380660
[ + quote]
This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26 June 2008 6:54

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Jul 2008 @ 16:56

341.7.2008 16:46

@johnflash

Read my sig.

Please don't use what I say to start a fight (fanboy or not). My comment about PS3 comments wasn't targeted at nobrainer.

For the record, I don't always agree with nobrainer, but I respect nobrainer's opinion.

So relax and enjoy the site! :-)



These opinions are not meant to start a stupid fanboy fight or any kind of fight for that matter.

351.7.2008 17:00

Yea, well its important for people to know what to expect from individuals with historical views and information that is misleading from time to time. It really conveys the credibility when reading posts from strongly opinionated and fanboyish users like nobrainer and his infatuation with Sony. I apologize if I crossed the line with that by the way. Your right dude, my bad.

362.7.2008 10:23

Originally posted by johnflash:
Yea, well its important for people to know what to expect from individuals with historical views and information that is misleading from time to time. It really conveys the credibility when reading posts from strongly opinionated and fanboyish users like nobrainer and his infatuation with Sony. I apologize if I crossed the line with that by the way. Your right dude, my bad.
No hurt feelings here. :-)

These opinions are not meant to start a stupid fanboy fight or any kind of fight for that matter.

3714.7.2008 1:22

Price drop confirmed and new 60GB Model confirmed.
IMO, The arcade needs to go and the 20GB needs to be 280 and the new 60GB should be 350.

I got bored:



This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Jul 2008 @ 1:32

Comments have been disabled for this article.

News archive