Canadian retailer offers Xbox 360 Elite value bundle for $299

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 04 Sep 2009 22:09 User comments (8)

Canadian retailer offers Xbox 360 Elite value bundle for $299 In late August, Microsoft officially cut the price of the 120GB Xbox 360 console to $299 USD, but according to Electronista, the large Canadian retailer Future Shop has begun selling the Elite Value Bundle for the same price (330 CAD=300 USD), marking an aggressive push on the unit.
The Value Bundle includes the console, a Wireless Network Adapter (to connect to Wi-Fi) and the game Halo 3. Online buyers also get the game Battlefield: Bad Company, for free. All together, purchasers will get the console and over $120 worth of extras ($70 for adapter, $50 for the games).

14.9.2009 23:12

Saw this in last weeks fliers, thought to myself not bad, then flipped the page and checked out if any 4" car speakers were on sale yet.

25.9.2009 18:07

Canadians win yet again.

35.9.2009 22:41

Originally posted by DXR88:
Canadians win for once.
That's more like it :)

46.9.2009 0:47

If they drop the price on that wireless adapter I might pick one up again. Had to return it years ago because it was way too slow. Hope they release one that supports 802.11n soon.

56.9.2009 17:14

Originally posted by mike.m:

Um.... How did you manage to use 100mbps of bandwidth simultaneously for g to be too slow?
Originally posted by rvinkebob:
Originally posted by DXR88:
Canadians win for once.
That's more like it, I like hairy men ;)
O rly?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Sep 2009 @ 17:18

66.9.2009 19:17

Originally posted by canuckerz:
Originally posted by rvinkebob:
Originally posted by DXR88:
Canadians win for once.
That's more like it, I like hairy men ;)
O rly? Not quite I assume O.o
Ahh, I'm Canadian, yeesh :P

We finally get something quicker than the US. PSNetwork cards ring a bell :S
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Sep 2009 @ 19:18

76.9.2009 19:39

Ahh, I'm Canadian, yeesh :P

We finally get something quicker than the US. PSNetwork cards ring a bell :S
Gah don't remind me...

87.9.2009 1:59

That's more like it, I like hairy men
you know it, im dead sexy. x)