Official Droid 4 pics

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 27 Nov 2011 18:37 User comments (12)

Official Droid 4 pics Droid-Life now has official pics of the upcoming Motorola Droid 4.
Leaked spec sheets imply the phone will be released on December 8th.

Motorola's latest device will have a 4-inch qHD screen, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, a form-factor similar to the Droid Razr, a 5-row keyboard that is "edge-lit" and dual cameras 8MP/1.3MP.

The phone will also have a large 1785mAh battery.

Additionally, the device will be a world phone, including support for all radio bands and be 4G supported.

Pics (including a comparison that taunts Droid 3 owners, who bought the phone just months ago):

127.11.2011 19:47

IMO it looks similar to the droid razor which aint a bad thing.

"Cable thief is a victimless crime."

227.11.2011 21:17

It looks very nice...too bad it is made by a company that doesn't have quality standards anymore.

327.11.2011 21:26

Now that google owns them maybe there will be some changes
Never know lol

"Cable thief is a victimless crime."

427.11.2011 21:32

Do you like any company?

527.11.2011 21:49

Originally posted by core2kid:
Do you like any company?
HTC is OK...Sense is a pain but the hardware is good. Motorola was great once...but their hardware quality has gone to **** over the last year. I had a bionic that lasted less than a week...I didn't have extra coverage on it because it was under warranty, but Motorola refuses to honor the warranty.

627.11.2011 21:52

Originally posted by core2kid:
Do you like any company?
Moto's quality went down since the Krzr imo.

727.11.2011 22:07

Originally posted by core2kid:
Do you like any company?
We'll take that as a no.

827.11.2011 22:26

Originally posted by pensfan12:
Originally posted by core2kid:
Do you like any company?
We'll take that as a no.
LoL...I said HTC; you can fix Sense easily (or just live with it). You can't just "live with" your Motorola refusing to turn on.

Samsung is also getting nice.

927.11.2011 23:55

Originally posted by KillerBug:

I have owned a Moto Backflip, no problems there. Owned a Droid 2 Global, first one has problems, but got a brand new replacement and it has worked great since. Any problems I had were ROM related(mostly sticky problems).

Originally posted by KillerBug:

Why wouldn't you return it to the store? If memory serves me right VZW has a 14 day return period for any problems with the phone. Unless you bought the phone out right but even then I would think they would honor the 14 grace period assuming you had not bought the phone and jump shipped to another carrier.

OS: Kubuntu 12.10/Windows 8 -- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K -- Motherboard: MSI P67A-G45 -- Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Dominator -- Graphics Card: Sapphire 4890 Vapor-X -- Monitor: Dell 2208WFP -- Mouse: Mionix NAOS 5000 -- PSU: Corsair 520HX -- Case: Thermaltake Mozart TX -- Cooling: Thermalright TRUE Black Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink Rev C -- Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD/1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black/1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green/2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green

1028.11.2011 0:22

Originally posted by Xplorer4:

Originally posted by KillerBug:

The store would not take it back because it would not work at all...they will take back a phone if you don't like it, but if it is dead they won't take it back. After that, I did jump to another carrier...F**K Verizon!

1128.11.2011 19:09

Gingerbread?
My 1.5 year old EVO 4G has Gingerbread.

Why no ICS?

Oh, Im sorry... Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

1229.11.2011 3:52

Originally posted by ThePastor:
Gingerbread?
My 1.5 year old EVO 4G has Gingerbread.

Why no ICS?

To force people to root, thus forfeiting the warranty on a device made so poorly it probably won't last a week.