Samsung subtly calls Apple fans 'sheep'

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 23 Apr 2012 17:38 User comments (9)

Samsung subtly calls Apple fans 'sheep' Samsung has upped the ante for its next Galaxy smartphone with a teaser trailer taking aim at other smartphone makers.
The company will unveil its new device at an event on May 3rd in the UK.

While the device is not expected to be called the Galaxy S III, the nickname is as good as any for the device which will be a successor to the popular Galaxy S II flagship.

In the teaser trailer, the company says: "Truly smart technology becomes a natural part of life. Where a galaxy fits perfectly into your hand, your view of the world grows ever wider as you gain the power to explore it freely and swiftly. With technology that fits in this easily, you can now standout from...everyone else."

The "everyone else" is an overlay over pictures of sheep.

More news

Related news

123.4.2012 22:07

haha i liked that it was random but funny

223.4.2012 23:54

Seriously the iOS hasn't really changed. Custom wallpaper, sure. Sliding taskbar, sure. nothing we haven't seen since Android 1.x.

324.4.2012 4:05

think smart phone users are sheep or monkeys.monkey see monkey want.someone had a smart phone someone saw it and decided they need 1.people saw the 2 people with smartphones and decided they need them.now a bunch of people are thinking they need smart phones to have a good life.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

424.4.2012 9:39

Sheep or Lemmings yeah...lol

Just my $0.02,

dEwMe

524.4.2012 11:34

Baaaaaa

624.4.2012 13:34

Subtle... Most of the internet crowd has been barking it out pretty loud & bellicose for quite some time.

Hell Samsung, why act like the feminine spray ads, just come outright & yell at everyone that they're crotch might stink & you've got the cure.

725.4.2012 7:05

Originally posted by xboxdvl2:

To have the good life? Maybe not...but smart phones are great tools. Internet, GPS, email, games, document editing, mp3 player, and even a cell phone...all in one compact device...and you can get apps to make it do almost anything else you might think of. You sound like one of those people from 80 years ago that were complaining about all the morons that were spending good money on cars instead of just riding horses. I don't need the new galaxy, but I would buy a new smart phone by tonight if my current one died right now...the only problem would he finding a store to buy one without the help of google navigation.

825.4.2012 9:04

i honestly have no need for internet,gps,email,playing mobile games,document editting when im out.I do have a cell phone and it does play mp3s but i rarely listen to music when im out (except for in my car which has a sterio).I do keep a street directory in my car incase i get lost.I do have internet at home on my desktop computer and this years white pages and yellow pages if i need to look anything up.

930.4.2012 12:38

Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
You're not serious, are you? Reaaaaly trying to make a case about how useless a smart phone is? Just don't buy one, and be happy, but trying to explain to everyone else about what a nuisance a smartphone is, just plain ridiculous.

Latest user comments