Thief steals 42-inch TV, between her legs

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 16 Aug 2012 7:39 User comments (17)

Thief steals 42-inch TV, between her legs In a story taken straight from the "this can't be true files," a woman has been arrested for shoplifting in Oslo, Norway.
What makes the story so crazy is that she is accused of shoplifting a 42-inch LCD TV, under her skirt.

The woman is said to have hobbled from the store to a nearby bus stop, accompanied by her boyfriend, clasping the TV between her thighs.

One employee had already deemed the couple suspicious enough to call the police and they were both arrested on the bus.

After being arrested, the shoplifter said she was Romanian and had "very strong thigh muscles," reports the DailyMail. Officers, who were skeptical, tried to replicate the feat, and added it is "not impossible."

116.8.2012 7:42

kegel exercises FTW, waiting at the bus stop for your get away. Blown Save!

216.8.2012 12:30

I simply CAN NOT be the man to fulfill this woman's desires...

316.8.2012 13:31

Originally posted by LordRuss:
I simply CAN NOT be the man to fulfill this woman's desires...

if this news is true, i agree!

ASUS G73JW | Intel Core i7-740QM, 1.73GHz | 8GB DDR3 | Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M, 1.5GB | OCZ 120GB SSD + Seagate 500GB Hybrid 7200rpm | 17.3" FHD/3D | Blu-ray Write | Win7Pro64

416.8.2012 14:28

Originally posted by LordRuss:
I simply CAN NOT be the man to fulfill this woman's desires...
might be fun to try tho.lol.

516.8.2012 15:11

Better watch where you stick your head.You could end up with a broken neck.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.

616.8.2012 15:27

Originally posted by JST1946:
Better watch where you stick your head.You could end up with a broken neck.
you must have seen the movie "lust in the dust".

717.8.2012 4:27

Originally posted by aldan:
Originally posted by LordRuss:
I simply CAN NOT be the man to fulfill this woman's desires...
might be fun to try tho.lol.
that would be a hiding spot where no one would find you.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

817.8.2012 9:54

I hope it wasn't a 3-D set.

We once had a empire and it was led by an emperor then we had a kingdom which was led by a king. Now we have a country.

918.8.2012 5:06

I'm just wondering if she has those thighs registered as a lethal weapon? That's some brave boyfriend... 'come to mama my little dumpling.. or I snap you in half like a twig..." LMAO

1018.8.2012 13:02

Originally posted by wg1:
As Billy Connolly said, "...thighs that could crack f*kin walnuts!!!"

1119.8.2012 13:21

RESPECT!!

1321.8.2012 11:55

She may have held it diagonally in her thighs and held a corner of the tv in her tight bu++ocks or other tight thing , if you know what I mean.

1422.8.2012 11:18

I wonder where she put the remote?

1522.8.2012 11:34

Ummm, uhhh, she didn't have room for all that till i was done with her...

1624.8.2012 10:46

Originally posted by Deadrum33:
Ummm, uhhh, she didn't have room for all that till i was done with her...
Lol, lol... Oh, OK Tripod! When you get done with her I need you to come over & let that trained anaconda snake a few Power Rangers out of the toilet that the grandkids flushed.

1725.8.2012 4:14

i googled searched for her for hours and still couldnt find a picture be interesting to see what she looks like.