'Gangnam Style' is now the most viewed YouTube video of all-time

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 25 Nov 2012 1:21 User comments (16)

'Gangnam Style' is now the most viewed YouTube video of all-time 'Gangnam Style,' the blockbuster hit by long-time Korean artist Psy, is now the most viewed YouTube video of all-time.
The track has beat out Justin Bieber's "Baby," which had held the spot for years but has since plateaued.

Psy's track has reached 810 million views, beating out Bieber at 804 million. The video is expected to hit over 1 billion in the future as it still seeing 2 million hits per day despite being released in July.

Additionally, the track is the most "liked" video of all-time, with over 5 million likes.

If you have never seen it (don't lie to yourself, you have), here it is:

Related news

125.11.2012 5:54

I'm glad American's are actually enjoying the song and not bitchin' "You don't know what he's saying!!" blah blah.

225.11.2012 8:11

Originally posted by bigdan45:
Americans are laughing at it...but I think that's the point.

325.11.2012 11:58

I listen to a lot of korean music, and got very confused when I saw this songs views go over a couple million. And when I heard it on the radio I was just at a loss for words.

Check out my "PS2 Slim Internal HDD" Its a slim ps2 with an internal hdd! Here
Also Check Out My "Pc In An Xbox" Mod. Theres a whole Pc inside of it! Here

525.11.2012 13:59

I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"

625.11.2012 15:41

wow good on ya!

725.11.2012 18:10

Originally posted by Azuran:
I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"
Thats what i'm hearing a well

back on topic
as for the amount of views the article is wrong it's now +1

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Nov 2012 @ 18:11

825.11.2012 18:39

Originally posted by Azuran:
I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Originally posted by Azuran:
I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"
Thats what i'm hearing a well

back on topic
as for the amount of views the article is wrong it's now +1

He's not. It's Gangnam, which is a location in Korea that houses a large 'korean-hipster' population. The song is basically parodying their attire.

925.11.2012 21:39

Originally posted by bigwil450:

The song is basically parodying their attire.
When I saw him interviewed he said he was laughing at middle-class 'gansta' wannabe idiots.

Seems like Korea has it's share of those ludicrous fools too.

1026.11.2012 20:41

Originally posted by bigwil450:
Originally posted by Azuran:
I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Originally posted by Azuran:
I still think he's saying "Gundam Style"
Thats what i'm hearing a well

back on topic
as for the amount of views the article is wrong it's now +1

Yeah I think we picked up on that...

1129.11.2012 1:53

i like this step oop oop!!!
Now a days most of the people for communication all are choose the option sms,because its cheap and chit chat with Friends and lovers long hours by sending bulk sms at a time.

Send Bulk SMS text messages to India from your pc, web or application. We offer you bulk pricing discounts,Sign up for a free trial.

1230.11.2012 8:59

I can't believe I actually watched the entire ridiculous thing. The only reason I did was because I wanted to see why everyone was watching it. What a joke. I was definitely under-impressed . Doesn't matter if you understand him or not, it's stupid.

1330.11.2012 23:03

Originally posted by raunchynm:
Yah, but the Ladies are F'ing HAWT!!

141.12.2012 8:23

Originally posted by ChappyTTV:
Originally posted by raunchynm:
Yah, but the Ladies are F'ing HAWT!!
true enough

151.12.2012 15:30

Originally posted by raunchynm:
Originally posted by ChappyTTV:
Originally posted by raunchynm:
Yah, but the Ladies are F'ing HAWT!!
true enough
Heheh...I knew you wouldn't argue that point ;)
There's something about those tall slim and lovely Korean girls, they definitely make that video infinitely watchable.

161.12.2012 16:18

Originally posted by ChappyTTV:
Originally posted by raunchynm:
Originally posted by ChappyTTV:
Originally posted by raunchynm:
Yah, but the Ladies are F'ing HAWT!!
true enough
Heheh...I knew you wouldn't argue that point ;)
can't argue with that LOL

Latest news

Plex now available for PS3, PS4 with limitations Plex now available for PS3, PS4 with limitations (17 Dec 2014 22:56)
A little over a month after Plex released an app for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, the personal media streaming company has released apps for the PS3 and PS4.
U.S. to blame North Korea for Sony Pictures hack U.S. to blame North Korea for Sony Pictures hack (17 Dec 2014 21:52)
According to numerous media outlets, U.S. government officials will announce tomorrow that North Korea was indeed behind the devastating hack on Sony Pictures.
Sony has no plans to ever release 'The Interview' - no DVD, Blu-ray, no VOD, no TV Sony has no plans to ever release 'The Interview' - no DVD, Blu-ray, no VOD, no TV (17 Dec 2014 20:30)
Sony Pictures has now decided against ever releasing 'The Interview' in any form, almost guaranteeing themselves a $100 million loss on the film.
Nearly everyone in Hollywood is outraged by Sony and the movie theater chain's 'act of cowardice' in canceling 'The Interview' Nearly everyone in Hollywood is outraged by Sony and the movie theater chain's 'act of cowardice' in canceling 'The Interview' (17 Dec 2014 20:00)
Following news that all the major U.S. movie theater chains would not be showing 'The Interview,' Sony Pictures announced it was canceling the release of the film, which was slated to open on Christmas in the U.S.
1 user comment
The hackers win: Sony cancels release of 'The Interview' as movie theaters bail The hackers win: Sony cancels release of 'The Interview' as movie theaters bail (17 Dec 2014 19:39)
Just hours after major U.S. theater chains said they would not screen the film following terrorists threats, Sony has canceled the release of 'The Interview,' a comedy in which Seth Rogen and James Franco are sent to North Korea to assassinate Kim Jo