VIDEO: Arsenal 190 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur - Guinness World Record for FIFA 13

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 03 Feb 2013 6:18 User comments (9)

VIDEO: Arsenal 190 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur - Guinness World Record for FIFA 13 Amateur CPU Spurs' side slaughtered in bid to break FIFA 13 record.
The previous record was apparently a margin of 110 goals. In the video, player "KSI" is allowed to choose which team he wants to play with, and against. He can also choose the skill level (which is amateur to ensure the highest margin of victory) and the half length, which he sets at 20 minutes. He's using an Xbox 360 console, by the way.

Don't worry, the video does not show the entire game, just a description of the challenge, the first few goals, some highlights and then the final score of Arsenal 190 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur.

Being a slight FIFA addict, I am impressed by the margin of victory, but can't help but laugh at how utterly useless he has made his CPU opposition. The ease at which his players can control the penalty area from a corner kick, score from ridiculous ranges (with pretty much perfect accuracy) and dispossess opponents by walking into them means he essentially had no challenge at all from the CPU... but who cares, its a World Record attempt after all!

Enjoy!

Image from video (source) posted by GWRomg (channel)

Tags: FIFA 13

Related news

13.2.2013 6:35

Lol, 20 minute halves, give me a break!

23.2.2013 6:39

Originally posted by Ripper:
Lol, 20 minute halves, give me a break!
Pretty long ye, some friend and myself used to set long half lengths and see how quickly we could get the game abandoned :-) whoever got enough players sent off to get the game abandoned, won :-)

33.2.2013 7:22

he played against the cpu thats no challenge.computer is programmed to use patterns and if he knows what pattern they are using it would be easy.i wanna see 2 live players and 1 win by 190.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

43.2.2013 7:35

Why would you want to score 190 goals in a sport in which the main idea is to stay all nil until sudden death shots?

(trolling) good video, just a little trash talk on superbowl sunday.

53.2.2013 7:50

Originally posted by Deadrum33:

(trolling) good video, just a little trash talk on superbowl sunday.
Obviously you don't watch much football :-) You only go to penalties in knock out stages of cup competitions. In league matches, there is no extra time and there are no penalties (unless a play is fouled in the penalty area).

I don't mind American football, though I prefer Rugby, but football (or soccer as you might call it) is definitely my favorite sport. It's the only sport that the entire world plays. Even North Korea has a football team!

63.2.2013 7:51

Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
It really depends what skill level you play at and what opponent you take on. I can beat the CPU more often than not on Legendary in the game, but I do get my ass handed to me at times too.

73.2.2013 10:34

Originally posted by Dela:
Originally posted by Deadrum33:

(trolling) good video, just a little trash talk on superbowl sunday.

Guilty as charged sir...