Site releases Nvidia Tegra 4 gaming demo video

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 27 Feb 2013 15:20 User comments (5)

Site releases Nvidia Tegra 4 gaming demo video PhoneArena has released a demo video showcasing gaming with a Nvidia Tegra 4 processor.
The company is using a reference tablet running the upcoming processing suite, and the site was able to test it at Mobile World Congress.

A few of the games that were pre-loaded were Vampire Hunter and Dead on Arrival 2, both of which are said to have played beautifully.

Nvidia says there are just 5 games that are optimized for the processor, Burn Zombie Burn, Carie: Blood Mansion, CODEX: The Warrior, Dead on Arrival 2, and RU Golf.

Check the video here:

More news

Related news

127.2.2013 16:16

Vid not playing for me... can you pass on a mirror link?

Still keen on the OUYA that's coming even though it's only a Tegra3. Still there are no power limits on it and games will hopefully be optimised for that system too. But the news that they intend to upgrade it yearly a-la iOS devices doesn't sit too well for me in that regard. :/

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-
Zilog Z80 CPU, 32KB RAM (16K+16K cartridge), video processor 6847, 2KB video RAM, 16 colours (text mode), 5.25" FDD

227.2.2013 16:20

Originally posted by Jemborg:
Vid not playing for me... can you pass on a mirror link?

Link updated, our internal system broke the code by accident.

327.2.2013 16:53

Cheers.

Ugh, greasy finger screen lol.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-

427.2.2013 23:33

I really need a phone with tegra 4...
I would get the htc one x+ but I really feel like i need a removable battery.

Check out my "PS2 Slim Internal HDD" Its a slim ps2 with an internal hdd! Here
Also Check Out My "Pc In An Xbox" Mod. Theres a whole Pc inside of it! Here

528.2.2013 21:49

I would like to see GTA V played on a stupid tablet! Good luck with that!

Latest user comments