Samsung partners with Best Buy for stores within stores

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 04 Apr 2013 21:51 User comments (5)

Samsung partners with Best Buy for stores within stores Samsung has announced a major partnership with Best Buy today, with the latter adding 1400 Samsung Experience Shops within their retail locations across the U.S.
The Experience Shops will be run by "Samsung Experience Consultants" who are trained to provide demonstrations and give instructions on all Samsung mobile products including smartphones, tablets, laptops, connected cameras and accessories.

Additionally, "Smart Service" at the Shops will help customers with Samsung account set up, warranty issues and registration and all "post purchase support."

Best Buy locations currently have dedicated Apple counters, but they are not manned by Apple employees.

More news

Related news

14.4.2013 22:15

That can't happen.... Apple invented the shop within the retail store... Apple should sue Samsung for stealing their ideas.

AMD Phenom II 965 @ 3.67Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon 5770HD, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 2TB Additional HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate.

25.4.2013 15:48

Originally posted by bobiroc:
That cant happen.... Apple invented the shop within the retail store... Apple should sue Samsung for stealing their ideas.
What a ridiculous comment. I suppose Apple created the capitalist system ? I cant wait for Apple to go out of business !

35.4.2013 16:39

Originally posted by ronhondo:
Originally posted by bobiroc:
Sorry, I guess I should have put the /sarcasm in my post. It was not meant to be serious other than the fact that Apple claims to invent everything they steal from everyone else or at the very least claim to be the first to have done it making them innovative and revolutionary.

45.4.2013 23:27

Originally posted by bobiroc:
Originally posted by ronhondo:
Originally posted by bobiroc:
I would think that the majority of people, who read your post, would know that you were being sarcastic. I got a good chuckle out of your post.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2

56.4.2013 23:42

I got a good laugh at ronhondo taking him e-serious.