AfterDawn: Tech news

New iWatch mocks reinvent what a smartwatch looks like

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 25 Aug 2013 14:27 User comments (10)

New iWatch mocks reinvent what a smartwatch looks like Although the company has still not confirmed the iWatch, designer Federico Ciccarese has created some realistic mocks of the smartwatch.
Ciccarese has created many Apple product concepts in the past, and his latest has brought together all kinds of existing rumors for the device including a slap-on wristband and flexible display along with iOS 7.

Apple is said to have assembled a "dream team" to build the watch, which is not expected until next year. (See video)

Rival Samsung will unveil their Galaxy Gear smartwatch next week at a press event on September 4th, but the device will not have a flexible display, at least not in its first generation.





Tags: Apple iWatch
Previous Next  

10 user comments

125.8.2013 19:13
koolxxx
Inactive

edited by ddp

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Aug 2013 @ 22:37

225.8.2013 22:42

No one wants to read the comments of someone who types in all=caps, either, but there you are =) ...

As for "gay"..? No. IF the watch works and looks like this mockup implies - a seriously big "if" - then, assuming it cross-links with the rest of your iStuff collection, this thing will sell like cocaine-laced hotcakes.

As for "ugly"? No again. While I'm no fan of iStyle, it looks very sleek.

326.8.2013 8:38

What's GAY is someone typing in all caps and using GAY a lot.

426.8.2013 9:20

While maybe not exactly "gay" I do agree it looks very bad.

As a girls watch it'd be ok but wearing this at a worksite or in the trades lol this will be broken in a week, if not fallen off the arm and probably shatter on the ground.

I see this and the google glass as a waste of time really, it'll be a case of why by a smart watch when I already have a phone that does it all anyway and much more on a much larger screen.

526.8.2013 15:53

That shit is silly it's gonna go down in tech history as one of the worst product release in the market

626.8.2013 20:35
koolxxx
Inactive

Originally posted by Bozobub:
No one wants to read the comments of someone who types in all=caps, either, but there you are =) ...

As for "gay"..? No. IF the watch works and looks like this mockup implies - a seriously big "if" - then, assuming it cross-links with the rest of your iStuff collection, this thing will sell like cocaine-laced hotcakes.

As for "ugly"? No again. While I'm no fan of iStyle, it looks very sleek.
edited by ddp
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Aug 2013 @ 22:37

726.8.2013 20:40
koolxxx
Inactive

Originally posted by xnonsuchx:
Whats GAY is someone typing in all caps and using GAY a lot.
edited by ddp
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Aug 2013 @ 22:38

826.8.2013 22:17

Originally posted by koolxxx:
Originally posted by xnonsuchx:
Whats GAY is someone typing in all caps and using GAY a lot.
edited by ddp!

Did you seriously just go full kindergarten..?! Never go full kindergarten, you madman!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Aug 2013 @ 22:38

926.8.2013 22:41

koolxxx, got a week off for the shouting & slandering.

1027.8.2013 21:23

cool

Comments have been disabled for this article.

News archive