AfterDawn's 15th birthday

Written by Petteri Pyyny (Google+) @ 10 Jun 2014 11:34 User comments (15)

AfterDawn's 15th birthday Another year has passed and our dear site is now 15 years old. Yup, we launched the site in 1999, at the time when Google was still a small search startup and "social media" meant, for most people, watching TV with your friends.
I simply want to thank all of our staff members, moderators and users for keeping this site alive and kicking for all these years. These have been great years and I expect many more great years to follow.

Thank you.

-Petteri Pyyny, CEO
AfterDawn Oy

Tags: AfterDawn

110.6.2014 12:09

Happy 15th birthday to AfterDawn!

Congratulations to the Admins, staff, and Mods that keep things rolling here.

I wish this place continued success in the future.

-7th-

210.6.2014 12:52

Originally posted by 7thsinger:
Happy 15th birthday to AfterDawn!

Congratulations to the Admins, staff, and Mods that keep things rolling here.

I wish this place continued success in the future.

-7th-
+1 on this.

Happy Birthday Afterdawn

310.6.2014 12:59

Afterdawn will always have a special place in my heart, though it may just be a web site, it is much more than that! Lot's of respect for the continuing success that it brings day in and day out. I try to keep my tech sites limited, but with afterdawn I truly feel at home as a member. May its success continue ten fold and last for years to come.

Custom Computer rebuild 2.80GHZ@6cores/8GBRAM|3DS | WII|360|PS3|

410.6.2014 13:06

Happy Birthday - Thanks for the years of tech news, advice and help.

I wanna devise a virus and bring dire straights to your environments. Crush your corporations with a mild touch, trash the whole computer systems and revert you to papyrus - Deltron 3030

510.6.2014 14:00

Happy birthday aD, looking forward to the presents unveiling!

610.6.2014 15:15

Happy Bday to my first place for news!!

710.6.2014 15:19

been here since 2007 and hope to keep coming back for years to come.happy birthday afterdawn.

810.6.2014 17:36

happy birthday ad,well done to all involved,yep arrived in 2007 also.

910.6.2014 19:42

Happy Birthday!!!

1010.6.2014 19:56

HB guys & thanks for all the help over the years :)

1111.6.2014 2:54

Cheers aD

Happy birthday and thanks for keeping me informed all these years.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-
Zilog Z80 CPU, 32KB RAM (16K+16K cartridge), video processor 6847, 2KB video RAM, 16 colours (text mode), 5.25" FDD

1211.6.2014 15:30

HB A.D.
Hope you the best for many years to come.

Live Free or Die.
The rule above all the rules is: Survive !
Capitalism: Funnel most of the $$$ to the already rich.

1313.6.2014 11:32

Originally posted by aldan:
Not that I wish to quarrel with you, but I have been a member for ( possibly 12/13 or those years, and I am still rated as Newbie. Not that I truly mind, but even though I rarely contribute to the forum(What is the plural for that, fora, forae. Maybe someone will tell me, Ihave been an avid reader for all those years, and will keep on doing so.

1413.6.2014 22:55

Happy Birthday guys, and well done for keeping on.

1517.6.2014 19:01

Congrats and Happy Birthday, guys. Thanks for the great news and other resources over the years, and to continued success in the future.

Latest news

A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies (25 Jun 2016 15:21)
A group of security researchers have found a vulnerability in Google's Chrome browser that allows downloading movies straight from Netflix. This is obviously not a feature especially the entertainment ....
Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads (25 Jun 2016 14:05)
For a long time Netflix was adamant on its pricing. No changes were made for a long time and everything seemed to be good. The markets obviously reacted and more expensive deals and original ....
Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers (25 Jun 2016 12:01)
Spotify has told The Telegraph that it has surpassed the 100 million mark in subscribers. Paying subscribers was earlier this year reported to have passed 30 million. Apple meanwhile is having ....
Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera (18 Jun 2016 18:05)
The next iPhone will be a major upgrade to current iPhone 6s. This biyearly full upgrade cycle provides us with a bigger upgrade every two years. But how will Apple update its number one product, ....
OnePlus releases new flagship killer, smaller X discontinued OnePlus releases new "flagship killer", smaller X discontinued (18 Jun 2016 16:11)
The small Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus took the world by storm two years ago by releasing a super cheap flagship smartphone. They called it the flagship killer, and it indeed challenged ....