Are these the first images of the Nintendo NX controller?

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 17 Mar 2016 22:56 User comments (6)

Are these the first images of the Nintendo NX controller? Thanks to Dual Pixels, we now have the first alleged photos of the upcoming Nintendo NX's controller.
We had previously seen patent applications from Nintendo and the new picture seems to match up similarly.

Keep in mind there is zero proof this is real and zero proof that Nintendo is making anything remotely like this, but if accurate the controller certainly looks very, very interesting.

Check out what we have so far, here:

117.3.2016 23:32

My wrists hurt just looking at it...so it must be made by Nintendo!

218.3.2016 5:32

Originally posted by KillerBug:
My wrists hurt just looking at it...so it must be made by Nintendo!
From what? vigorous masturbation?

318.3.2016 19:20

Originally posted by Menion:
Originally posted by KillerBug:
My wrists hurt just looking at it...so it must be made by Nintendo!
From what? vigorous masturbation?
Creative burn...I wouldn't even have thought of that. I wonder why you did?

419.3.2016 14:29

Originally posted by KillerBug:
My wrists hurt just looking at it...so it must be made by Nintendo!
Agreed. It makes the N64 controller look positively brilliant, and that's not easy to do. And let's not discuss the Wii-U at all =p ...

You'd best have really teeny hands (with a silicone coating for grip!) to hold on to this puppy.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Mar 2016 @ 14:30

519.3.2016 20:42

Originally posted by Bozobub:
Originally posted by KillerBug:
My wrists hurt just looking at it...so it must be made by Nintendo!

Maybe it is designed for the same three-handed species that the N64 was designed for? It might not be so bad if you had a third hand to hold it with.

621.3.2016 6:04

I had a good laugh at this thread.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-
Zilog Z80 CPU, 32KB RAM (16K+16K cartridge), video processor 6847, 2KB video RAM, 16 colours (text mode), 5.25" FDD