On December 10th, Podbox.com (Beta) Makes Data Intelligence Accessible to All
PARIS, December 11, 2012
PARIS, December 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Data management is no longer just for IT experts. It's now vital for business professionals at every level.
For marketers, merging, cleaning and segmenting data is key to improving customer acquisition. For business administrators, controlling and linking data is central to strategic decision making. In both case, strategy needs results and better data means better results.
We all know that spreadsheets are far from ideal when it comes to aggregating, merging, combining and cleaning-up data. Checking lists manually, searching line by line for duplicates are all very time-consuming and stressful. If only a simple and efficient tool could do well what spreadsheets perform badly...
Well, here's some good news! On December 10th, 2012, a revolutionary data management web service called Podbox (http://www.podbox.com) opens to the public (in beta mode).
This easy-to-use web 2.0 application is the right tool to achieve unparalleled results. What took business professionals hours to perform can now be done in just a few clicks!
Looking for ways to easily create prospect lists?
Hoping to increase returns on e-mailing campaigns?
Trying to identify customers purchasing both in-store and on-line?
Hoping to correct an employee or product list using a referential document?
Compelled to clean-up a data set before importing it in dashboards?
Podbox can help in many ways and in just a few steps:
- Signing up takes 10 seconds: it is free and open to all.
- Importing and merging files, along with searching and merging duplicates does not take much longer: the process is automated and requires little or no action.
- Detecting errors (in e-mail, phone numbers..) is at the push of a button.
- Postal address checking and standardization is automated.
- Sharing data and collaborating online is straightforward.
- Exporting data is easy as pie, including to other cloud applications (eg. MailChimp, Gmail and many more, currently in development).
In short, Podbox is the smart and simple data management solution for all!
And thanks to its freemium model (free, with only intensive users paying according to data volume) Podbox should quickly find its audience among savvy business professionals. Spread the word to your colleagues and friends!