Vista / Win7 / WinXP
Musepack is a lossy compression format like MP3, providing excellent quality audio at relatively low bitrates and file sizes. It does not have as much support with portable media players however, so converting to MP3 may be a good idea.
- Convert Musepack Audio files to MP3 and convert Musepack to FLAC, WAV, WavPack, M4A, AIFF, AAC, WMA, OGG, AC3, AMR, MP2 and AU.
- Free download application features.It is absolutely Free and very Easy to use!
- Free download application features.Edit the output profile settings such as bitrate, sampling rate, volume control, encode mode, vbr quality and metadata.
- Free download application features.Add input files by a simple drag and drop from Windows Explorer.
- Free download application features.Auto shutdown the computer, hibernate, sleep, exit e.t.c. when conversion is finished.
- Free download application features.Play the converted and the input audio file in the in-built player.
- Free download application features.Multilingual and translated into 38 different languages.
NOTE: We list this software as ad-supported as it may offer to install third-party software (toolbars etc.) during setup that are not necessary to the functioning of the program. Remember that you can decline this extra software if you so choose, though installing it will likely provide some financial support to the developer of this program.
4dots free musepack to mp3 converter mpc musepack mp3 lossy compression
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)