Vista / Win7 / WinXP
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
- Converting from MOV and QT to AVI or MPG.
- Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MOV files: H.261, H.263, H.264, AAC, MP3 etc.
- Supported video codecs: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
- Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
- Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) standard.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
- The ability to save the FFmpeg encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, memory cards and other removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Serbian, Spanish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
NOTE: This application is portable and so requires no installation.
pazera free mov to avi converter mov qt quicktime avi mpeg
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)