Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
WebM files are commonly used by many websites, including YouTube, Wikipedia. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs does not support WebM. In this case, it is necessary to convert WebM files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
- Converting videos from WebM to AVI or MPG.
- Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV, MOV).
- Decoding audio and video codecs used in WebM files: VP8, Vorbis.
- Supported video codecs: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
- Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) standard.
- Predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
- The ability to save the FFmpeg encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
NOTE: This portable ZIPPED version includes no installer.
pazera webm avi mpeg portable
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)