Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / WinXP
- Display currently and recently played tracks on your website
- Users can browse your media library and request tracks
- Preview tracks before you air them
- Queue the next song at just the right position
- Loop parts of an audio clip
- Calculate a song's beats per minute (BPM) for better transitions
- Choose from 3 different kinds of cross-fades
- Use Sound FX and Voice FX over tracks
- Avoid dead air with the gap-killer
- Put the DSP effects on a single channel or several combined channels
- Balance all your sound levels.
- SHOUTcast 2.0 compatibility
- Supported on IceCast, Windows Media and Live 365 servers
- Increase your exposure with a listing on AudioRealm.com
- Encode at multiple bitrates at the same time
- Set up aacPlus v.2, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg or Windows Media encoders simultaneously
- See how many listeners you have in real-time
- View graphs from SpacialNet.com
- Manage a large media library
- Create your own categories or let SAM do it automatically
- Edit metadata for any song
- Find songs easily with the SAM search engine
- Generate revenue when users click on an Amazon link to buy the album you're playing
For users running a 32-bit Windows OS. Download includes Firebird.
broadcast stream radio tool
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)