Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The GUI tool is based on mp4creator. The tool allows to multiplex AC-3 multi channel tracks conforming to the newly released ISO/IEC 14496-12 Annex F. It also features a MPEG-4 stream analyzer.
- create mpeg4 files from elementary streams (mp3, aac, ac3, mp4v, h263, h264 and .mpg files)
- hint mpeg1/2/4, h264, h264 video, mp3 audio (rfc 2250 and 3119), AMR and aac audio
- extract elementary streams from mp4 files (adding headers, if needed)
- create and/or encrypt files to the ISMA 1.0 specifiation
- create 3GPP files from H.263 and/or AMR files
- supports QT including edts/elst boxes (no more missing data size in video track)
- anamorphic resize support
- chapter support including chapter editor
- drag-&-drop support
includes GUI and CLI interfaces
- no installation required, just unpack zip
mp4muxer mp4 files h264 aac ac3
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)