Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Instead of manually having to save links you simply have to copy them in Windows while this tool is running and it will catch them. Furthermore it will confirm the online status of the link.
- Verify URL from the URL list in bulk or just one or selected, so if a URL link is broken you could easily remove it from the list with the validation tool provided inside URL Monit@r.
- Manage the list from inside the software, launch a URL with the default browser...
- Export the URL list to HTML, List (default format of URL Monit@r), text file or any particular type of file desired. HTML export is useful for Mozilla Firefox for example; to import all this list in the bookmark folder.
- Import List, HTML and HTM file (no parsing), Text file or anyfile that is a list of URL. And this can be achieved via the OPEN button or drag and drop of file into the URL list. For control purpose of the link for example.
- You can also search a whole page for to capture all link contained on that page via the integrated browser, even better each time a link is supposed to reopen in a new window, a new integrated browser appears.
- You can capture URL from the integrated browser, search a page with/without frame to capture a list of URL.
NOTE: For 32-bit Windows, download URL Monit@r (32-bit) instead.
url monit@r capture url copied url links 64-bit
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)