Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Pixopedia 2014 features:
- 9 predefined brushes visible in bottom panel and collected in one set. Brushes are accessible by mouse click or by keyboard shortcut (1-9).
- Brush can be changed while drawing (on the fly), by clicking appropriate keyboard shortcut.
- Every brush has it's own settings, color, texture, background tile and other parameters.
- Brushes can be modified and saved individually or as complete set of 9.
- Tools, actions, brush parameters are created as sticky forms. Forms can be detached and moved freely. This is useful when working with extended desktop with two mointors.
- If set so in main settings, when drawing process begins, all visible sticked forms are hidden. When drawing process is finished, all sticked forms are shown again.
- New drawing engine implemented: every shape border is drawn with current brsuh. Interior drawing of closed shapes uses it's own parameters.
- Rectangle shapes can be rotated.
- New undo buffer engine: single stroke undo/redo, multiple strokes undo/redo (ornaments). Every layer has it's own undo buffer.
- Bug tracking by automated e-mail reporting.
pixopedia 2014 video edit image edit draw
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)