Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It will only copy files that have been changed, leaving behind unmodified files. You can either select to use the date and time for change check, or you can use the binary compare option.
- Copy changed files only.
- Binary comparison of files using a database of file hashes. Save last run time, for incremental backup of changed files only.
- Multi threaded.
- Append current date to destination directory or file for easy version maintenance.
- Set from directory.
- Set to directory.
- Set the from date, to scan for files changed after that date.
- Compare date AND time.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory.
- Exlcude files from copying, ex. thumbs.db.
- Automatically check for new version.
copy changed files directory
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)