Vista / Win2k / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
Xlight FTP Server has three editions: personal, standard, professional. Personal edition is free for personal use and home users. You can click here to see the difference of three editions.
- Support virtual servers - Xlight FTP Server can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- System Service - It can run as window system service.
- Native User Isolation - Each user has separate virtual paths from other users, he can never see virtual paths of others. There is no need to lock a user in his home path any more.
- Hierarchy Virtual Paths - FTP server has public and group paths, which make access control and permission management easier. Group path can be seen only by users of a group, public path can be seen by all users.
- GUI based Remote Administration - Xlight FTP server can be securely administrated from anywhere.
- 128 bits SSL - FTP sessions can be protected by industry security standard. Support SSL client authentication.
- Support SFTP(SSH2) protocol - SFTP virtual server can be created and managed the same way as FTP virtual server.
- Store users in the database - User settings and password can be stored in the external database and retrieved through ODBC connections. Stored procedure is supported to facilitate the integration of database applications.
- Store file transfer logs in the database - File transfer logs can be stored in the external database through ODBC.
- Email Event Notification - Automatically notify events happened in the ftp server by email. Such events include file upload, download, delete and disk space low etc.
- Active Directory - Users can be authenticated against Active Directory. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the Active Directory.
- Support LDAP - Users can be authenticated against the LDAP directory Server. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the LDAP directory server.
- Support UPnP - Configuring ftp server behind the UPnP broadband router becomes much easier.
- UNC Path Impersonation - FTP server can can use the impersonation account to access password protected network shares.
- Advanced Configuration Management - Configuration changes will take place in real-time, without restarting the ftp server.
- Advanced Access Control - Provides many methods to control user's access right.
- Advanced Bandwidth Control - Bandwidth can be fine-tuned by different virtual servers, groups and users level or scheduled by time range.
- Auto Block IPs - It can prevent server from hammers or malicious behaviors.
- Deny or Allow IPs - It can deny or allow user's access by his ip address.
- Login Time Control - It can control login period by each user.
- File Access Control - It can control user only downloading or uploading certain files.
- Detail Server Status - It has detailed bandwidth usage and user connections information, download and upload status.
- Server Log - It has detailed logs for recording users' activities and server errors.
- xferlog Support - Support writing ftp transfer log in UNIX ftp xferlog format.
- Anti Leech Support - Support anti-leech function to prevent unauthorized people from leeching ftp links.
- MODE Z Support - Support real time data compression during the data transfer.
- UFT-8 Support - Support OPTS UTF8 command to turn on and off UTF-8 encoding.
- IPv6 Support - IPv6 is seamlessly integrated in all server functions.
xlight ftp server ssl sftp ssh2 ldap
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.