Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / WinXP
- HTMLAsText automatically removes all tags and scripts from the document.
- The remained text is formatted according to the number of characters per line that you select.
- All HTML entities (e.g.: &, <) are converted into the corresponding ASCII characters.
- Unordered lists (<ul> tag) and ordered lists (<ol> tag) are formatted accordingly. The bullets beside the items of unordered lists are replaced by ASCII characters according to your selection.
- Definition lists are formatted by adding spaces in the left side of the definition lines.
- Optionally, centered and right-aligned paragraphs are formatted accordingly by adding space characters in the left side of the lines.
- Optionally, HTMLAsText allows you to add a line under each heading (<h1> - <h6> tags)
- Simple tables can be delimited by spaces, tab characters, commas, or CRLF.
- Preformatted text blocks (<pre> tag) are copied "as is", without formatting the text.
- You can convert multiple HTML files in the same folder at once, by using wildcard. (e.g.: c:\files\*.html)
- You can run the conversion process without displaying any user interface, by using the /run command-line option.
convert html text ascii format
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)