Vista / Win7 / WinXP
- Disarming ease of use;
- Coding of any type of files;
- Integration in Windows Explorer for a more rapid;
- Creating one password for decryption (in addition to the hidden internal);
- Secure encryption of login passwords, pin codes, serial numbers, etc..;
- Inability of systems to be cracked by "Brute Force" (if the password is wrong does not display the classic error message intercepted by the crackers, but it is decoded in the wrong way the file will appear illegible).
encoding decoding free decryption password privacy
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)