Vista / Win7 / WinXP
- A wide range of cipher, hash and compression standards are supported.
- Either files or strings can be encrypted.
- Encryptions can be binary or to Ascii Armored text.
- Encryption keys are not tied to your username or your PC.
- You can save your encryption/decryption definitions to files.
- You can reuse the encryption/decryption definition files to enforce standard encryptions across various objects.
- Information Technology developers and network personnel can use the application to define and manage encrypted data transfers that require the use of PGP.
- Software developers can use this application to easily define, manage and implement the encryption of application files and strings.
- Users can use the application to encrypt
- Files stored on network or cloud drives.
- Files destined to be transferred by FTP or email or on external USB disks.
- Text messages sent in emails or other text messaging platforms.
- Batch scripts can be defined so that common encryption and decryption tasks can be scheduled and run periodically.
- You can use the key store manager supplied with this application to view, add, modify and delete keys in a local key database.
pfpgpencryptor pgp encrypt files cloud services
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)