Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
FileZilla stores the password for all the past FTP sessions in user profile location so that user don't have to enter it every time. FilezillaPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & recover all these stored FTP login passwords.
- Instantly scan and recover all stored FTP login passwords from FileZilla.
- Comes with both GUI interface & Command-line version.
- Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
- Recover FileZilla passwords from local as well as remote system.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
filezilla password decryptor filezilla ftp accounts passwords
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)