Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
It can recover both Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication passwords from IE secret store. User can double click on any of the entry to visit the website which makes it easy to verify sign-on passwords.
- Recover Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication based passwords from IE version 4.0 to 9.0
- Presents both GUI and Command-line interface.
- Useful for Penetration testers and Forensic investigators.
- Feature to reset the 'Content Advisor Password' of Internet Explorer
- Export option to save the decrypted password list to HTML/XML/Text file.
- Includes 'History Manager' which displays websites stored in IE history along with option to add/remove entries
- 'Add Website' option to add website link to existing IE history to help in recovering password for which website link is not present in IE history (applicable for IE version 7 or more).
- Includes Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
ie password decryptor internet explorer autocomplete
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)