Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You can set several parameters for your passwords. The results will be highly variable and random passwords that are too strong for brute force cracking methods and next to impossible to guess.
- Set password length
- Make system clock take effect in generated passwords (so the probability of the same password's occurrence will be minimal)
- Filter repeating periods to make the generated password harder to crack
- Force uppercase/lowercase (easier to memorize but easier to crack)
- Make the generated password look like a serial number so you can use it to protect your own applications
- Check how secure your new password is.
Created by Robert Abraham.
genpass password generator strong passwords cracking security
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)