Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
On a local or remote computer, users can kill a process, run a new one or change the priority of a process. In order to do this, you are not required to install additional software on a remote computer since the program uses the in-built functions of the operating system.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more) in real time.
- Killing the selected process at any time.
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
- Running new processes on a remote computer.
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
remote process explorer remote pc local remove processes windows
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)