Version history for CDEx
Changes for v1.51 - v1.70
- This version is the final release for CDex 1.70 for both Unicode and Multibyte.
- It features many bug fixes, internal updates and updates to encoders.
- It is recommended that you update to this version.
Changes for v1.70 Beta 3 - v1.70 Beta 4
- This version is a bug fix release to CDex 1.70 Beta 3 and features many internal and encoder updates. It is recommended that you update to this version.
- The installer includes the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update, which fixes an initialization error on some systems ("Application failed to initialize properly 0xc0150002").
- More technical information about the initialization error is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/forums/forum/1794/topic/3459680
Changes for v1.70 Beta 2 - v1.70 Beta 3
- This version features a new hybrid installation approach. The installer includes the new 1.70 Beta 3 version with many updates, but also the old Beta 2 Unicode and Non Unicode releases.
- The installer is available in over 40 languages and the installation directly includes all the available translations for CDex.