Version history for NirSoft ESEDatabaseView
Changes for v1.24 - v1.30
- Added option to export to JSON file.
- Fixed bug: ESEDatabaseView failed to load records on some tables/databases.
- Fixed bug: ESEDatabaseView crashed when trying to load a very large binary value.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.24
- Fixed bug: ESEDatabaseView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.18 - v1.21
- Fixed to find the correct item when typing the string you want to search into the main List View.
Changes for v1.17 - v1.18
- Fixed to display local date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.17
- Added 'Open SoftwareDistribution Database' option, which opens the database file containing information about installed Winodws updates (C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb)
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' option.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'Open Recent File' menu, which allows you to easily open the last 10 database files that you previously opened.
Changes for v1.07 - v1.10
- Added 'Open Locked IE10 Database' option, which copies the locked database file of Internet Explorer 10 (WebCacheV01.dat or WebCacheV24.dat) into a temporary filename, and then opens the temporary filename in ESEDatabaseView. You can use this option to easily view the cache/history/cookies information stored by IE10.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.07
- Fixed the flickering appeared while scrolling the database records.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Added 'Convert Date/Time From GMT To Local Time' option.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added command-line support