Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Version history for VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- 0006377: [Bug] black bars added to ipad format when they should not be (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006472: [Feature Request] have files created in root folder, not folders with names of profiles (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006470: [Bug] converting to avi for example, file output name should be name of titleset (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006471: [Bug] in windows 8 icon in taskbar does not show progress (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006473: [Bug] creating custom profile avi container with xvid video does not work (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006465: [Bug] remove "main title" and time from name of titleset so it does not appear in menu (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006466: [Bug] false message - always asked "folder needs cleaning" when folder is empty (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006467: [Information] create custom profile, and press convert - custom profile just created is not selected as profile to use for conversion (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006468: [Bug] custom profiles not always working depending on settings (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- 0004722: [Feature Request] order language selection in order of languages most used (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006420: [Bug] Problem with converted video, missing parts of image (cropped) (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006417: [Bug] Visual theme not remembered. "Iceberg Classico" always set as default on restart (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- 0006408: [Bug] Getting files in output folder named Harry Potter, Harry Potter_2, Harry Potter_2_3, Harry Potter_2_3_4 (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006318: [Feature Request] add to log final output size (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005009: [Bug] missing end of the movie blu-ray to dvd (needs a hypothetical 10th vob file) (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006402: [Bug] When DVD output format is selected, final video size is the same when choosing DVD5 or DVD9 (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006401: [Bug] CUDA encoder not used (but hardware encoding option enabled) (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006376: [Bug] interface not updated when conversion finished (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- 0006222: [Bug] access violation on start/ launch of application (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006221: [Bug] AV and crash caused by log file (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006218: [Bug] When converting to DVD format, audio is not detected properly (bad channel count detected) (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- 0006133: [Feature Request] in custom profile editor add max bitrate setting (cedric)resolved.
- 0006134: [Bug] in custom profile editor "resolution" is not remember correctly (cedric)resolved.
- 0006170: [Suggestion] Add more information about registered version in about window (like sub products name & version) (cedric)resolved.
- 0006088: [Bug] dvd to dvd 2 key not recognized in dvd converter v2 (cedric)resolved.
- 0006169: [Bug] Getting "No valid video stream found" when loading a DVD from a folder or DVD Drive (cedric)resolved.
- 0006168: [Bug] Getting "Argument out of range" error on startup (cedric)resolved.
- 0006109: [Bug] Getting "List index out of bounds" error (cedric)resolved.
- 0006006: [Bug] v188.8.131.52: Converted a BD to iPad-H264 and the output did NOT play on my iPad 2 (cedric)resolved.
- 0006093: [Information] Cannot parse a BD directly from my drive, takes for ever. (cedric)resolved.
- 0006141: [Bug] change name of audio normalization (cedric)resolved.
- 0006177: [Bug] I'm able to select Custom profile editor link ("Click here to add a custom profile") as output profile, conversion fail (cedric)resolved.
- 0006176: [Bug] last profile used not remembered (cedric)resolved.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- 0006083: [Bug] BR converters moving trial window makes it flash and application stops responding (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006087: [Bug] default view is middle view (not thumbnail) (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- corrected access violations when closing application
- 0005883: [Bug] av when request to see preview during menu creation (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005860: [Bug] access violation when clicking to see preview of conversion (cedric) - resolved.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- added support for iPhone 5 conversion profile added
- H264 encoder has optimized compatibility
- access violations corrected
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- New interface
- Processes simultaneous conversions
- Decode by video hardware DXVA2 (with Intel, Nvidia and ATI graphic cards)
- New padding and cropping feature
- The video output can be limited by video bitrate
- Added integrated video player, useful for audio and subtitle selection before conversion
- 2 pass conversion for enhanced quality
- Remuxing profiles have been optimized
- Create custom profiles including a special tool to create a new profiles based on a sample video file (useful forportable devices like phones and pads)
- Improved support for Forced Subtitles
- New setting to apply different resize filters for upscaling or downscaling
- Bug corrections:
- all previous known bugs for previous versions have been corrected