Libra v0.8.3 Beta
Vista / WinXP
- Turn your webcam into a barcode scanner: Hook up your webcam, and Libra turns it instantly into a barcode scanner. Point your webcam towards the barcode (in any orientation) on the back of your books, DVD's or CD's and Libra will auto-retrieve the product information automatically, and add it to your library. You can use a normal barcode scanner (including CueCats) too.
- Lightning speed database: Based on a real SQL database engine, Libra enables you to browse, sort or search through your items in lightning speed. You can do sophisticated queries too, like "show me all the books & DVD's tagged with 'fiction' and 'kid's stuff' that are not on loan" (that's a mouthful, isn't it? :) ).
- Track who borrowed your stuff: Keep track of what your friends borrowed from you, and never lose a single item again. Libra helps you keep detailed record of each loan and reminds you when it's due.
- Print beautiful catalogs: Once you have built your library collection, print out beautiful pages of your collection to create a catalog. The catalog will serve as a master index of all your items, so that you can track & find your items easily.
- Share your collection online: Export your library to web pages, and upload them to your web host to share with friends & family. Your friends can now browse through your entire collection, and know if you have a title that they need.
- Attention to detail: We spent a great deal of effort in making things look pretty, and if you're running on Windows Vista (not absolutely required), you're in for a eye candy treat. From reflection on book shelves to glowing text on glass windows, we're pushing the limits of beauty on Windows, allowing you to show off your collection with great pride.
- Import existing collection: Libra comes with import plugins for a number of popular applications, including Microsoft Excel. If you already store your existing data in one of these applications, you can easily import your collection into Libra without re-entering all items. For applications that are not supported currently, keep a lookout in our development forum to see if anyone has implemented the required plugin.
Libra is free for non-commercial use.
libra database collection book books cd cds
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)