Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
- Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- More CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Underrun).
- Read and extraction of files, tracks and sessions from CD-i, VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, DVD, DVCD, ...
- Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg 'in one'.
- ISO9660, Joliet, Romeo (Short File-names <-> Long File-names on mastered CDs)
- Big Endian (Motorola), Little Endian (Intel) (The File System Windows sees vs. what Unix, Mac and other systems see)
- UDF 2.01 but also : UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R and CD-RW)
- Rock Ridge Support (e.g. for Commodore users)
- Single sector extraction
- File system properties (must for FS developers)
- Neat features the OS doesn't offer
- CD-Text support
- Comprehensive help file
Not much for the newbies perhaps, but every experienced burner should have a look at this.
ISOBuster is part freeware and shareware. Register/Donate $30 to get all functions.
isobuster cd image bin cue ccd iso
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.