Win2k / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
Download VundoFix to your desktop and extract it (if zipped).
- Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
- When VundoFix re-opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
- Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
- You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
- Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
- When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove. In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.
vundofix virtumonde infection remove removal tool
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.