Version history for Soulseek for Mac OS X
Changes for v2016-1-24 - v2016-4-24
- Updated TagLib and language files.
Changes for 2015-3-2 - 2015-6-12
- TagLib is now integrated into the client to extract audio attributes more quickly and for a much wider variety of audio file formats. Whereas audio attribute extraction was only supported for MP3s previously, FLAC, APE, MP4, OGG, WAV and WAVPACK are now supported as well.
- New non-threaded file transfer code operates more in line with Qt's design architecture for sockets.
- Processing speed of queued uploads has been greatly improved.
- Treat downloads denied with 'too many files' or 'too many megabytes' as queued so that they'll be automatically requeued.
- Default download folder on Windows is now in the user's documents folder to avoid potential permissions problems.
- Client configuration data can be exported and imported via Options->Extras.
- Minimize to tray setting changed to minimize on close. When turned on, on Windows the close button will send the client to the tray and the minimize button to the taskbar. On OSX the minimize and close buttons function about the same.
- New tray context menu shows client version and includes a Quit option.
- Don't process one character tokens in outgoing searches.
- Fixed a crash bug related to downloads or uploads that are removed from the list when the context menu is open.
- Downloads queued with a 0 file size are now automatically marked complete without starting a transfer.
- Symbolic links in shared folders are now indexed as well on Linux and Mac.
Changes for 2014-12-19 - 2015-02-21
- Fixed a bug that prevented the client from saving its data periodically.
- Fixed a crash related to incompatible data schemas going between different client versions.
Changes for v2014-8-31 - 2014-11-30
- Safer handling of non-messaging peer sockets to avoid a possible crash.
- Chat and search tab labels should now show in full, and allow scrolling if there's more of them than the window can contain.
Changes for 2014.7.20 - v2014-8-31
- [Windows] Built against new Qt 5.3.1.
- Fixed UI freeze trying to share a folder when the client is first started.
Changes for 2014.06.15 - 2014.7.20
- [OSX] Built against new Qt 5.3.1 so as to run on OSX Yosemite.
Changes for v2014.2.14 - 2014.06.15
- Built against new Qt 5.3.0.
- Folders can now be queued in paused state from both search results and browsed shares.
- [OSX] Much nicer application icon courtesy of pbb.