New iPod Touch with camera leaked

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 19 May 2010 14:23 User comments (13)

New iPod Touch with camera leaked Tinhte, a site based in Vietnam has posted pics today of a leaked iPod Touch with a camera.
The device has the DVT-1 stamp, meaning it is an early design of a future final product.

Apple is likely to officially launch the new device on June 7th, at their annual conference.

The serial number reveals a "late 2009 third generation Touch," and from the pics and video it all seems pretty legitimate.

The label indicates a 64GB model, and the camera seems to be a 2MP sensor from Omnivision.

119.5.2010 14:44

Someone correct me if I'm wrong- wasn't this out a week ago elsewhere, or is it a new story?

219.5.2010 16:44

Originally posted by H0bbes:
The iPhone 4G was leaked around 2 weeks ago. This is new.

Anyway, adding a camera... Not for me. It's handy and all but really? The iTouch looks nice but I think the design should be upgraded... And new features too. This should've been on the iTouch 3rd gen. But no... They completely ran out of ideas so they preserved the camera for the 4th gen and instead just upgraded RAM on the 32GB and 64GB for the iTouch 3rd gen. And the 8GB model does NOTHING.

Apple... They make nice products but I hate them.

EDIT: The title of the article should be new iPod Touch, iPhone Touch may confuse some readers.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 May 2010 @ 17:04

319.5.2010 18:09

Is apple letting these out now ... because the leaks are getting ridiculous.

419.5.2010 22:14

spelling in the title is wrong Iphone or ipod lol just pointing it out

519.5.2010 22:16
ukhn99
Unverified new user

Originally posted by 21Q:
Is apple letting these out now ... because the leaks are getting ridiculous.
I think so, but the first leak just go horribly wrong and Apple trying so hard to cover it up now since th police is involved. S*ck to be Apple right now. LOL.

619.5.2010 23:21

I wonder how Steve Jobs is going to look at the WWDC with his both his feet up someones @$$, I bet dude is pissed!!!!

719.5.2010 23:32

Originally posted by kikzm33z:
Originally posted by H0bbes:
The iPhone 4G was leaked around 2 weeks ago. This is new.

Apple... They make nice products but I hate them.

Nope, it's not new...you fail lol ;) This was out a week ago.

I love Afterdawn but some stories seem to come in late.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 May 2010 @ 23:34

819.5.2010 23:45

Originally posted by H0bbes:
Originally posted by kikzm33z:
Originally posted by H0bbes:
The iPhone 4G was leaked around 2 weeks ago. This is new.

Apple... They make nice products but I hate them.

Nope, it's not new...you fail lol ;) This was out a week ago.

I love Afterdawn but some stories seem to come in late.
This was NOT out a week ago. The title should have read iPod Touch, not iPhone Touch, mental lapse there which is leading to the confusion. My mistake :)

920.5.2010 2:41

Ah, that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up- wow I fail lol.

1020.5.2010 10:56

Originally posted by H0bbes:
Ah, that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up- wow I fail lol.
Indeed.

1125.5.2010 14:57

I've been waiting for a camera to be added to buy. Does iPod touch also accept SD (micro or mini)? That would be nice for those who don't need to be constantly connected to the internet via their cell phone carrier (as required by iPhone and HTC)

1225.5.2010 16:38

Originally posted by JetLag:
Current gen Touches do not have any expandable memory slots.

1326.8.2010 15:52

It doesn't have an ordinary camera, instead an HD Camera with lot more goodies.

Apple will officially release iPod touch, itunes live or iTV on Sep1

Latest news

A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies (25 Jun 2016 15:21)
A group of security researchers have found a vulnerability in Google's Chrome browser that allows downloading movies straight from Netflix. This is obviously not a feature especially the entertainment ....
1 user comment
Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads (25 Jun 2016 14:05)
For a long time Netflix was adamant on its pricing. No changes were made for a long time and everything seemed to be good. The markets obviously reacted and more expensive deals and original ....
Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers (25 Jun 2016 12:01)
Spotify has told The Telegraph that it has surpassed the 100 million mark in subscribers. Paying subscribers was earlier this year reported to have passed 30 million. Apple meanwhile is having ....
1 user comment
Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera (18 Jun 2016 18:05)
The next iPhone will be a major upgrade to current iPhone 6s. This biyearly full upgrade cycle provides us with a bigger upgrade every two years. But how will Apple update its number one product, ....
OnePlus releases new flagship killer, smaller X discontinued OnePlus releases new "flagship killer", smaller X discontinued (18 Jun 2016 16:11)
The small Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus took the world by storm two years ago by releasing a super cheap flagship smartphone. They called it the flagship killer, and it indeed challenged ....