Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Bitser's interface is built around the file system with explorer style views and features similar to those found in backup applications. All underlying archiving functions are performed using the open source 7-zip compression software and therefore all major archiving formats are supported.
- Extracts: ZIP,ZIPX,7Z,RAR,ISO,VHD,MSI,GZIP,BZIP2,TAR,CPIO,DEB,DMG,LZH,LZMA,LZMA2,PPMd,NSIS,RPM,UDF,Z...
- Creates: ZIP, 7-ZIP, EXE (SFX - create self-extracting and split archives)
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer.
- Context Menu (right click shortcut menu) access to archives from windows explorer.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding and updating archives from built in file explorer.
- Convert archives between formats (full or partial conversion from any format to zip,7-zip or exe).
- Create compressed backups of your data using checkboxes in windows explorer to select multiple files and folders.
- AES-256 bit encryption for secure backup of confidential data.
- Supports multithreading on multiprocessor or multi-core systems
- Reports showing history of archived files, parameters used and comparison of compression ratios, speeds, and sizes.
- Explorer style views of archives with source and destination folders accessible from a single window.
- MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksum calculator for windows file verification (also included in context menu).
- Password Manager to store multiple passwords in a single AES encrypted file.
- Find and delete empty folders and sub-folders from windows explorer context menu.
- Calculate folder sizes of multiple selected folders from windows explore context menu.
- Supports Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Software interface can be translated into any language.
- Does not contain any forms of malware or adware.
- Windows MSI installer.
bitser compressed archives rar zip iso vhd
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)